Sorry.

(AN: This fanfiction is my greatest shame, but my friend is paying me 20 dollars to finish this thing. So strap the FUCK in.)

The dream faded as your eyes fluttered open, the fluorescent hospital lights streaming over you. You rubbed your eyes as you slowly sat up, your chest and lungs feeling tight as you came to. As fate would have it, no one was shot or injured. You'd had a rather unpleasant dream after running to Grillby's. The flaming bartender leaned over you, casting a pale blue glow onto your face. He looked quite relieved you finally came to, and gave you a little nod- sitting back into the metal chair that seemed to have been brought in to accommodate him. 

You briefly met eyes- or, well, locked your eyes onto his glasses- and you nodded a little in thanks. Running a hand through your frazzled hair, you slowly got to your feet. 

Your heart sank a little. The Mettaton incident may not have been real, but Sans slamming the door in your face and screaming at you was very much real. You reflected on this for a while, and glanced back towards Grillby. "Thanks for..bringing me here."

Had he even brought you here? And how? He was entirely made of fire. 

Grillby nodded a little bit. 

"Has Sans come by?"

Grillby paused, and shrugged. You scoffed a little. A bit of anger bubbled in your chest. How could he just cause you so much stress and anguish, and not even bother to visit? You couldn't keep doing this though. Shaking your head, you made a promise to yourself. No more drinking. Not even a little bit. You weren't going to destroy your body and mind for some asshole who couldn't even drop in to visit. In fact, you wanted to confront said asshole. Grillby stood up, interrupting your thoughts. He couldn't speak to your knowledge, but, the look you gave him told him the entire story. 

Adjusting his glasses, he beckoned you along. You couldn't go back to the skeleton brother's houses for now, so, went along with the flame man, and stepped into his car. 

The drive was silent, but, not in an uncomfortable way, and the two of you soon pulled up to a club. You gave him a quizzical look, before recognizing the color palette as being Mettaton's. You had no clue he owned a club, but certainly didn't mind kicking it there for a bit.

Thanking Grillby, you hopped out of the vehicle, and strut forth into the neon lights.

--

"I'm so glad you could come visit Meta-Lux darling!" Came the flamboyant tenor of the robot, clutching a hot pink fur boa to his body as he walked alongside you. "You can tell me EVERYTHING in my private room. I will do everything in my power to help you."

Boy, did you have quite a bit to catch him up on.