Ep. 3 Promises Don't Matter!

You knocked on his door then, you entered."captain..." you called to him . "Don't call me captain, I don't deserve to be called your captain." said meliodas upsetingly. "That's not true meliodas, you fought so you could save me!"you said back to him."but I broke my promise to you!" said meliodas upset. " I don't care!" you screamed as you ran up to him and hugged himfrom behind , with tears in your eyes.

"All I care about is that I'm here, you..." you said with the tears now streaming down your face. He turns around to wipe the tears away from your red and blue eyes only to you afterwards!"mhm!" you mumbled shocked.When he pulled away you were crimson red leaveing him with a light pink blush across his face.

"sorry.. I shouldn't have-" he was cut off by a kiss of your own,catching him by surprise. He then catches on pushing you down on the bed.you were then interupted by king telling you two that there's customers."Well I should go and waitress." you said recomposing yourself , still out of breath . "How about you cook tonight, besides Ban is proberly out there getting drunk right now." said Meliodas trieing to contain his laughter." yeah, I wonder how many girls he is gonna try and hit on."you giggled. "I guess 11 or so .." meliodas spoke chuckling.       " well we don't want to let do all the work so we better get going" you said ready to work. "yeah we better get moving." said Meliodas heading out the door with you."If only I could tell him..." you sighed as you remember the kiss.