3

"Jimin?"
"Yes?"
"I... I need your help."

"Where are you."

"I'm at the park 2 blocks from Aleaha's. I... I can't go to her house because... She isn't home." She sniffled.

I ran out of the dorms and went straight to my car in the garage. I sped down the road towards Aleaha's. I parked near the curb as I saw Kathrine sitting on the bench.

She was wearing an over sized gray sweater. One hand towards her face with her knees up to her chest.

I slightly frowned as I got out of my car.
I gazed at her putting my hand on the car door. I heard a twig break to the left of Kathrine. She turned to her left too. She shook her head rapidly. He ran towards her and she put her arms up in defense. He grabbed her by the collar. I closed my car door with a loud slam. It was probably hard enough to break the glass.

He turned his head towards me.
"Who are you?" He scoffed.
"If you know what's right for you, you'd put her down now."
"Answer my question asshat. Who are you." He stated.
"Put her down first."
He dropped her on the concrete. She caught herself with her arms. She let out a small whimper.
She's hurt now. See what you did?

"My name is Park Jimin," I adjusted the sleeve of my jacket. "Now I'm going to give you a 5 second head start. That should give you enough time right? So I suggest you start running."

He laughed.
"What? Are you serious? I just wanted my jacket back."

"That is no way to get your jacket back. Oh, and your 5 seconds are over so..." I ran towards him and punched him square in the nose.
I heard Kathrine gasp.
He fell on the ground with a thud.

"Aw come on! Seriously! One FUCKING PUNCH!" I threw my hands up in frustration.

Kathrine got up from the ground.
She was still crying.
I bent down a bit because she was looking at the ground. She had one hand up to her face, the sleeve covering her small hand. I grabbed her hand and lifted her chin up to look at me.

"You okay?" I asked with a straight face, genuine concern in my eyes. She shook her head and hugged me tightly. I was taken aback by her actions. I sighed and hugged her back.

The hug was warm, comforting even though I wasn't the one who needed it. Her grip loosened and I patted her on the back. "Let's go," I grabbed her hand and slowly started walking back to my car.

She should be wearing one of my sweaters instead of that asshole's sweater.

I opened the car door for her and she slowly sat down.

Protect her, don't let her go.
Keep her safe, she doesn't deserve any pain.

I gently closed the door and walked around to my side and started the car.

The car ride was silent with a few sniffs and small sobs.

She's crying, do something. You know you hate her crying. Help her.

"Umm... So do you wants to listen to some music? You can connect your phone and listen to whatever you want, I don't mind."
She nodded her head and looked for her phone. She let out another sob. "What's wrong?" She turned to me with a small sniffle. "I-I lost my ph-phone... "
"How did you call me?"
"I was hiding and then he found me after I got off the phone with you. I ran to the bench. I-I guess I d-dropped it."
"We can go look for it in the morning, connect my phone and you can play what you want." She nodded and grabbed my phone.

I heard her chuckle, "You listen to BlackPink, Red Velvet, and Sistar?"
"Yeah, what's wrong with that? They're good." I shrugged with a smile. "Ok... Whatever." She continued to scroll through my playlists. "This one." She stopped and clicked on a song.

"Mic drop, seriously." I raised an eyebrow.
"Yes, I got the majority of the dance moves down." She chuckled.

"Did you see my bag? Did you see my bag?"
She started to sing. I just laughed as she 'dropped her mic'.

...

"Bourbon?" I raised the glass. "I can't drink, I'm only 19." "That would have been good to know before I poured the drink." She smiled shyly and shrugged. "Sorry oppa."
"Did you call me oppa?" I asked shocked, not sure if I heard correctly. "Yes, can I?"
"Sure," I smirked.
"Do you recommend something for first time drinkers?" She giggled.
I chugged both small glasses of berbin.

I went back to my liquor cabinet and grabbed a blue bottle, Skyy. I reached into a small drawer, in which I have a shit ton of candy in, and grab a bag of sour skittles.

I opened the bag and poured the contents onto the hard wood surface. "What's your favorite." I stated. I didn't ask it in a question manner.
"Green." I nodded, "Good." I collected all the green sour skittles and dropped half of them into a glass. They clinked as they fell. I poured a little in only enough to cover about a centimeter above the skittles.

"Try it." I smiled and grabbed a few of the orange sour skittles.

She hesitated to bring the glass to her full light pink lips.

She took a sip of the sour alcoholic beverage. Her face scrunched up. "Ew!" She shouted and stuck her tongue out. The color of the skittles turned the vodka a light shade of green. She stook her hand out for me to take the drink away from her. I chuckled at her cuteness and grabbed the glass from her small hands. She shook her head. "To sour," "Awh come on babe, it's not that sour." I smiled, but then realised what I had said. My had went over my mouth.

"It's fine, really. I don't mind you calling me that." She smiled. Her eyes started to water. My eyes filled with concern. I put the drink down on the counter beside me and my hands went to her forearms. "Hey, you okay?" Her arms wrapped around my waist. I placed my arms on her shoulders and kissed her head. "I'm sorry I didn't do anything when he grabbed you." I murmured. "It's fine, you still saved me in the end. Thank you Jimin."