Quests for Glory (SGE fanfic)

Hello, all! ^^

Honestly, I've been so inactive on Wattpad that I'll be amazed if anyone sees this fanfiction. The main reason I've decided to write this is because of the cliffhanger in Quests for Glory - that cliffhanger that tore an inhuman noise out of me and almost had me flinging the book across the room. That's how bad it was. To those who haven't read it yet (since it only came out two days ago) here's some fair warning: picture the cliffhanger in A World Without Princes, only ten times worse.

Yup.

Mere minutes after finishing the book, I physically felt myself going into withdrawals from being unable to read the next book. Quests for Glory, in my opinion, was the best book the SGE series. It was as action-packed as the last three books, without the overwhelming selfishness that Sophie displayed (while still being a perfectly Evil, loveable character) and the dragging of the storyline in The Last Ever After - and there was also a set of new, well developed characters.

So this fanfiction is a way for me to cope with the ending, somehow. That being said, if there's anyone who likes at least one chapter, I'd really appreciate it if you left a vote or comment. XD Nice to know the work I put into this story is appreciated.

There will be major spoilers for anyone who chooses to read this, so be warned! Proceed with caution - if you haven't read the ending of Quests for Glory, I'd advise you to finish that as soon as possible, and then maybe go back and read this.

I'm not sure how far this story will go, but I'm definitely excited to see what's going to happen. ^^ (currently, I'm thinking of titling the story Heart of a Snake unofficially..)

-Chocolatemilk30