Fears

"What are you afraid of"? Alec asked, looking into Magnus cat eyes, pulling Magnus closer to his chest. Magnus stiffens in Alec's arms the smile leaving face and his cat eyes fade to brown.

 "Hey" Alec says, looking over at Magnus. 

"It's okay you can tell me" Alec whispers softly stroking Magnus's cheek.

 Magnus sighs closing his eyes."I..I..I'm afr.. Magnus stutters before slowly setting up.

 "Magnus"? Alec whispers setting up wrapping his arms around him. "Hey Magnus it's okay talk to me".Magnus sighs closing his eyes before slowly opening them again, tears forming in his eyes."I'm a..afraid o..of Being alone Marcus whispered quietly slipping out of Alec's arms and sitting on the edge of the bed.

 "Every one always leaves me, they get bored of me and move on Magnus whispers tears streaming down his cheek". "Some times I w..wanted them to leave som..metimes the..y would and sometimes they wouldn't and there would be c...consequences" Magnus whispered pulling up his shirt to reveal scars running up and down his side.

 "Oh Magnus" Alec whispered, reaching out and grabbing Magnus hand, Magnus flinches pulling his hand. "Magnus?"

  "I..m s..sorry" Magnus whimpers out, "I..I just got s.scared".

 "Magnus it's okay" Alec whispers moving slowly towards his crying boyfriend wrapping his arms around him slowly pulling him back down. Magnus jumps at Alec's touch. "Hey hey it's okay" Alec says softly, laying down beside Magnus, wrapping his arms around him and pulling him to his chest holding Magnus shaking body. 

 "Magnus it's okay, I'm not going to hurt you I would never hurt you I love you Magnus so much". "And I'm never going to leave you Magnus", Alec says kissing Magnus on the cheek," I'll never get bored of you". Alec whispers stroking Magnus's hair and kissing him on the top of the head.

 Magnus pulls away from Alec and rolls over on his side," I love you Alexander" Magnus whispers.  "Love you too" Alec says as Magnus cuddles back into his side closing his eyes slowly falling asleep. "I'll never leave you" Alec says, wrapping his arms around Magnus and drifting off to sleep. 

This is not how I wanted this to turn out Thank you all so much for reading 