Trailer

Demi's POV

I leaned against the wall outside of my my house and let out a puff of smoke. I know it isnt good for my health but it relaxes me.

"I thought i told you not to do that no more." I smiled and turned around and rolled my eyes.

"And i thought i told you to shut up and mind your own buisness."I answered his question.

"Well you're my bestfriend so you are my buisness." He said.

"What ever."I said was about to put the cigaret close to my mouth when my bestfriend snatched it from my hand.

"Ugh Nick!"I said lunging at him. He held his finger to my face and put the cigarret on the floor and steped on it.

"You know sometimes i hate you." I told him and crossed my arms.

"Well i love you too. Now come on i brought Frozen" He said exitedly

"You're such a girl sometimes." I told him when he grabbed my hand and draged me inside my house.

"Nick!" My little sister exclaimed when we came inside my house.

"Hey kiddo!" Nick said and picked up spinning her around.

"I brought Frozen do you wanna watch it?" He asked her. I smiled at how nice he was with her.

"Yes!" She said getting out of his grasp.

"You don't even say hi to me when Nick comes over baby girl." I told her when Nick went to put the movie in the dvd player and i did a fake pout.

"Oh sorry!" She said and ran to my arms knocking me down to the floor. I laughed loudly and kissed her cheek.

*just a preview of whats coming :)))*