Author's Note

Hi guys!!

Thanks for stopping by. I did mention in the story description that further information about this story will be written here, in the only Author's Note you will find for this story. So here it is.

This is an awfully short story. It's not a "short story" but a "shorter" story. I'm not a very big fan of stories with little parts or chapters, but I wrote mine real short due to the fact that I can never focus on something for a long period of time before getting bored with it.

Be aware that parts/chapters get really short from 03.1 to the end of the story. They're around 600-900 words long. Or short.

This is a really random, off the top of my head type of story, and there's a lot of plot holes. It's a little mysterious and it doesn't explain much, but that's how I like my stories.

This story includes supernatural beings, but I don't classify them into categories.

Everything written here is by me, even the excerpts in the pause chapters.

This book has been completed, before the first part was published, but I will not publish the entire story all at once. Updates will be done once a week, or shorter.

Anyways, I'm starting to become a bore, I know. So enjoy this little piece of work, and remember to smile :)