28• Dream It Up

• March 24, Wednesday •
• 9:14 a.m •

"I don't think we could ever really be something Bryson and I'm telling you now. It's not going to work out, we're gonna end up killing each other."

"Baby please, let's just get married. Maybe all we need is a family."

I looked in his eyes and saw that he was high.

"Bryson I'm 19! What the hell am I doing getting married? I'm still a teenager. I still feel like one. Yeah, I'm legal but it doesn't mean I'm grown."

"Tay if you can fuck like a porn star, you can get married and have my kid."

My cheeks heated up.

"You don't have a choice. Don't wanna get married? That's cool, but you do know you're having my child right? It's now or real soon. I can't have you running away and flirting like you usually do."

I wrinkled my face. "What?! That's an 18 year responsibility and I know you're not talking about me flirting because let me tell you something. Bitch I-"

"Aite, aite, aite! You got it, you got it." 

I rolled my eyes. "You're high and won't remember this. Get out my face. You're constantly coming at me."

"Baby I'm not coming at you." He pulled me on his lap and my eyes widened when I felt him poking me from underneath. "I'm just tryna cum in y-"

I interrupted him with a genuine loud laugh.

"Shut up. Nasty! If you tryna do something, go to the bathroom and take your phone with you. Dirty bitch."

He threw me over his shoulder and walked to our bedroom.

"Bryson if you don't put me down! I will put you to sleep!!!" I eyed the sweet spot on his neck.

"Taylor I will fuck you into a coma. Quit playing with my like I ain't 'bout my shit."

"I'm not trying to do anything with you especially after what you just said. You're trying to trap me."

"Baby I will wear a condom. You know I don't like them but-" He starting singing changes by Tupac. "That's just the way it isssss!"

I started laughing again and he sat me down on the bed gently. He smiled and kissed me.

"Mm mm." I pulled away. "This is gonna lead to something else if we keep going."

"Let it happen babyboo." He giggled and his high wasn't dying down any sooner. He grabbed a kitchen knife off the nightstand while hovering over me and I panicked.

"BRYSON WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"Baby you know that if you ever leave me I'll fucking kill myself and make sure you watch it, right?" He said nonchalantly. "I just-I don't want to see you with anyyyybodyyyy else. Okay? Okay baby?"

He held the knife loosely with it pointed at his heart.

"O-okay!"

"I'll do anything and everything for you. You don't have to ask for anything. I'm here to love and care for you. You can hate me alllll you want but I'm madly in love with you and you're not going anywhere. We're gonna get married and live happily ever after with two boys. Didn't you say that?"

I was talking to a friend about how many kids I wanted back in college. It's strange because she was the only one I told.

"How do you know that?!"

"I know everything about you, silly. We can have a family."

I shook my head.

"You don't have a choice. You're a deep sleeper right?"

"I-"

"You are. There's a lot of things that would've woke a normal person up that you didn't wake up to. It's fine. I've got something in mind."