Chapter 1: GOSH DAMMIT!!!

Venom's pov~
I woke up with a slamming headache and a sore backside not remembering anything... I said out loud on accident "what happened?" all of the sudden I heard a voice that sounded so familiar. It said "you f-fell down a flight of stairs." I looked and saw velvet (Fell Soral or Sorel not sure) laying in bed with me... HOLY SHIT HE'S HOT!!! I said "First, there are no stairs in this house and Second, why are you in my bed?" I was blushing grey when I saw him turn to me. He said "you got drunk or something and dragged me into this room with you... Then we kinda had..." I couldn't hear anything after 'had' because all of the sudden I fell to the ground screaming in pain and I could somewhat see him get up and rush over to me... Is he naked?!

Velvet's pov~
Holy crap Venny is on screaming for some reason!! I picked him up setting him on the bed. I rushed down stairs and got a rice bag out of the freezer. (just so you know a rice bag is some material with rice in it that you can put in the freezer or in the microwave, either one works. My grandma and me make them... Let me know and I can show you some pics later on. Back to da story) I rushed back up and put the rice bag on his head to cool him down. He fell asleep after a little while of screaming... I started to remember last night. God I'm a horrible person

Flashback to last night~
Venom was dragging Velvet into his room grinning.
Vel: V-Venny w-wait I'm not ready for this!
Ven: *hic* Trust me it will be fuuuuun~
Vel: A-alright...just for you.
Venom laid on the bed waiting for velvet to make a move. As soon as he laid down velvet pinned him to the bed. Venom just grinned as velvet started to lick and suck all of Venom's neck looking for his sweet spot. Venom moaned loudly as velvet found it, velvet just grinned and bit down hard on that spot making Venom scream in pleasure. Velvet was getting ready to take venom for himself when he felt venom grab his arms and kiss him hard and passionately. Velvet licked Venom's tounge in the kiss dominating over him. Venom didn't want this to stop but he wanted Velvet badly. Velvet started to pull Venom's shirt off when something came over him and he pulled it off quickly and moved his head down to Venom's shorts. To his surprise it had a big bulge in it and he decided to kiss it making Venom's bulge twitch. God it looked so delicious, he had to taste it! He pulled down Venom's zipper to his shorts and Venom's member shot out slowly but then quickly. Velvet was surprised with the length and with of it because his was bigger, but he didn't mind he just wanted to taste it. Velvet licked Venom's member making Venom moan and started to sweat a bit, velvet started to suck on Venom's member making venom moan more and more. Velvet kept sucking harder having his head bob up and down turning venom into a moaning mess. Venom started to get closer and closer to his climax and velvet stopped sucking at the last second and put his finger on the hole of Venom's member stopping venom from cumming. Velvet teased: beg for me~
Venom: n-never!!
Velvet: then your not gonna cum and your not getting me~
Venom sighed and said: fine.... VELVET PLEASE LET ME CUM AND PLEASE DO WHAT EVER MORE YOU WANT TO DO TO ME, I NEED YOU BADLY!!!!!!
Velvet grinned letting venom cum on the both. God that was cute of venom but velvet wasn't done~ velvet pulled Venom's shorts off and unbuckeled his pants and unzipped them. Velvets member shot out like a rocket, he leaned over venom and slowly moved his member Into Venom's ass. Venom teared up from the pain and waited for more pain, but he didn't feal any extra pain. He looked at velvet who said in a seductive tone "tell me when To go Venny~" venom reajusted and moaned from the feeling. Velvet took this as a sign and slammed into venom making him scream in pleasure wanting more, velvet kept slamming into Venom making venom moan louder. Velvet kept doing this until he got to his climax, he stopped doing everything and waited for what venom was gonna say. Venom said in a tone that was cute "p-please don't pull out Velvety~" velvet smirked which was as handsome as he was and velvet slammed harder into venom cumming in him. Venom cummed as well and velvet went down and licked up all of the cum... Wow to velvet's surprise Venom's cum was so sweet! Velvet laid next to venom and stripped down so he could heat up venom with his body's heat. Velvet: I love you Venny~
Venom: I love you too~

(END OF CHAPTER ONE HOLY CRAP IT TOOK FOREVER TO MAKE MAN/WOMYN!! UGH I CAN FINALLY GO TO BED!!! LOLZ WELL SEE YOU ALL MY SINNERS!!! Buh bye! 882 words)