Half Loved ~ Chap 10: Solutions

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update!  

Here's a filler chapter before we get to the F.W.O.S. party!!!!! ;)

Hope you like this chappie ;) Pick is of Sasha, She's played by ANTM winner Nicole Fox ---->

I'd really appreciate it if you like, comment, add to your library, fan, and most especially, VOTE! :D I could really use some votes eh? ;) haha :D

Thanks again!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

~Chap 10: Solutions ~

~Andy POV~

So geometry with Liam and Cam was a disaster yesterday. Well, I had a little bit of fun at making Liam feel guilty about the whole partner thing, but Cam seemed somewhat quiet and more reserved than usual. Ugh, the rumors were still evident, and it took me two trips to the bathroom to avoid my shot at attention in the classroom.

Art didn’t go fine as well today. The girls who came to us yesterday couldn’t stop giggling as they headed over to ask me about what happened. As it turned out, the people who saw me and Tyler go to the gym told some people that we had a rematch. Now the other’s think I’m some sort of badass cool guy. Please.

I quickly finished my sketches and passed it to our teacher. I then excused myself to leave early for the next class... cool right? Since this was art, we had the liberty to leave early if we’re done with our works. Oh the freedom of art.

I quickly made my way to our empty French class room. Great. I was the first one. I went to the bathroom to pass some time... after all... I still had a good 15 minutes before French starts. I was observing my new face in the mirror when the door suddenly opened.

“Oh crap!” I said as I jumped.

I turned around and was surprised to see Jace walking over to the sink. “It’s just me.”  

“Yeah... uhm... I knew that.” I said as I cleared my throat. “Why are you so early?”

“Slept in during first period. This is my first class for the day.”

Wow. He seemed like he wasn’t even fazed at all. Maybe that’s how guys are... since the students on my first day didn’t attend the assembly as well... or maybe it was just a Jace thing. I don’t really know... he’s pretty hard to read.

“Oh...” I trailed off as I washed my hands to avoid any attention. Jace on the other hand, peed on a urinal. I looked in the mirror to avoid seeing uhm, any unwanted sights? Gah, I’ve had enough of my anatomy sessions with Cam and even Liam to even put Jace’s body into my memory. He then washed his hands beside the sink next to me. I was about to dash out when I remembered the thought that’s been dancing in my mind earlier today.

“I’m sorry about what happened to your lip.” I said uneasily as I looked at his reflection.

“You already apologized yesterday.” He said flatly.

“Yeah, but I really am. I didn’t mean to uhmm... I dunno, cause some rumors about you?”

“Look, I don’t care about rumors. As I said, rumors are rumors. Besides, it was a fair fight. You don’t have to be afraid of me you know. MMA taught me to be disciplined and to accept my defeat with pride, apologizing to me is kind of an insult really.”

“Ohh... Sorr—yeah.”

If said that I’ll try to befriend Jace if he went easy on me. And he did... I guess it wouldn’t hurt to actually attempt on being friends with him. After all, he wasn’t such a bad guy... Maybe? Well, there’s one way to find out.