act one

Darren: w-who are you?!

Aroura: who? Me?!

Darren: yes you! Your the only one around here for two weeks!! What is your buniss here?!

Aroura: i'm aroura jade crepsley. (When she came outta the showdes darren saw that she had fair pale skin, bright blue eyes and blonde hair.) might i ask who YOU are?!

Darren: i am darren shan. Quick question, a-a-are you a vampress?!

Aroura: #-_- well no duh, dip-dweeb!!!!!!!! I'm the daughter of larten crepsle-wait why do you want to know?? Are you a vampire hunter, darren shan?

Darren: nope! Only asking 'cuse your close to vampire mountain! I'm a vampire, not a vampire hunter! You were gonna say that your the daughter of larten crepsley, wern't you aroura?

Aroura: yeah. why?

darren : because i'm his assisant!

Aroura: 0.0 WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! *faints*

Darren: don't worry mr crepsley, i haven't hurt her.

Mr crepsley: if you have i will kill you darren!!

Darren: i'm sorry! Wait a sec why haven't i ever met her if she's your daughter, master?

Mr crepsley: because she was kidnapped by the vampaneze, 80 years ago. She's 90 now...

Darren: 0.0 she's 90?! She looks 18!!!!!!!!!!!

Aroura: w-where am i?

Darren: vampire mountain, fair vampress.

Mr crepsley: sire thank you for bringing my daughter back to vampire mountain, and back 2 me.

Aroura: did you say SIRE?! He's a vampire PRINCE?!

Darren: *sigh* yeah i'm a vampire prince at 92 years old... *blushes* ya know what aroura, your kinda cute for a crepsley...... *blushes harder*

Mr crepsley: NO darren you cannot even be thinking about asking my daughter to be your mate, just because she's pretty. I won't stand for it. You do not have my permission and just because your a vampire prince does not mean you can over-ride me when it comes to my daughter.

Darren: *sigh* yes master. *winks at aroura* *blows auoura a kiss*

Aroura: *doges it* ewwwwww. Gross. No thank you, sire. I don't even know you. Besides, i'm way outta your leage, sire your a vampire prince and i'm just a normal vamppress. It would never work. We both know that sire. *curitsies* good bye dad, good bye sire darren shan, i can tell it's day break, so i'm going to find a coffin to sleep in for the day.

Darren: *sigh* she thinks SHE'S outta MY leage, but it's really ME that's outta HER leage. She's so butiful mr crepsley how can she be your daughter?

Mr crepsley: she looks just like her mom, and she acts like her too. That's why.

Darren: wow. No wonder. But who IS her mother?

Mr crepsley: the only person who could give birth to a vampire child: lady evanna.

Darren: 0.0 r-really?! I would never have guessed she was a pure-blooded vampress. Not with the way she act's!!!!! She's not what i would have guessed that a pure-blood would be like at all!!

*meanwhile* aroura: *singing* a coffin, a coffin a sweet sweet coffin!

Someone: *laughing* don't get too comfy 'cuse your coming with me!!!!!!!!

Aroura: EH?! Oh, no! Not again! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darren & mr crepsley: AROURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*but she was already gone*

A/N: sorry. i just think the video is funny.