4: Troubles yet to come

Ming got dressed into a loose hawaiian style shirt and light blue jeans whereas I just put a plain t-shirt on with black trousers. Even in his normal day clothes, he looked so handsome and then here I was, a potato going to hang out with someone good looking.

"Ming have you got your wallet, keys and phone?" I asked as I often forget one of these key things.

"Yes, Yeah and Yep, but the real question is", he started walking around me suspiciously and all I could do was use my eyes to follow where he was going until he got to the back of me. "The real question is, have I got my kit kat?" He hoisted me up, bridal style and started running around with me protesting against this movement.

"Ming let me down! Stop running! You're going to drop me", I shouted several times, but at this point I think was choosing to be deaf as he continued running around the place with me in his arms.

When he finally calmed down, he carefully put me on the couch, then went to fix his shirt, which by now had ruffles and creases all over it. "I'm not going out with you looking like that. I'll go get you another top", I said and I went off to my closet and after about two minutes of searching, I found an apple green top. I came out of the bedroom to give him the shirt, only to find his sculpted chest in my face.

"Why would you stand there?! I opened the door to your abs, like come on", I ranted turning my head away while shoving the shirt towards him.

"I didn't realize I was so close to the door and since you were getting me a new top, I thought I may as well take my old one off", he explained making too much sense for my liking. I sighed and nodded in understanding and he finally took the top, it was like a puppy waiting patiently for it's treat. It was a shame really since if he was a bit cuter, he'd be exactly like a puppy, but a more fitting word to describe Ming would be dashing or handsome.

I must have spent a minute or two pondering on this because when I looked for Ming, I saw him lazing on the couch in his new top. "You were the one who wanted to go out so why are you being lazy and sitting on the chair, while I wait like an idiot", I said and he got up.

"You seemed to be in deep thought so I left you to it", he stated and it was true so I didn't say anything against it.

Driving to the mall would've normally consisted of light conversation, but I reminded Ming that he needed to get his car fixed as he couldn't keep riding around in my car, although I suppose it wouldn't be too bad. No wait! What am I thinking? I don't want to be around Ming every second of the day!

We arrived at the mall promptly and everyone seemed busy with some kind of event or festivity. I started walking towards the direction of the clothes shops, but I got dragged into several random shops on the way as Ming seemed to insist on meandering into every shop he saw on the way. We only started heading to the clothes department when I was starting to get annoyed and threatened to abandon him at the mall.

We walked into a posh shop and I waited by walking slowly through racks of clothes, casually tracing the brim of my fingers over the varying fabrics. This shop sold casual and formal wear and it was clear entering the suits and upmarket clothing area, that navy blue and black were highly favoured by those who are extremely wealthy.

I tried to imagine Wayo looking stern and strict in an equally restrictive business outfit, but the image that came to mind was one of Wayo giggling or being less serious despite the dark blue suit being worn.

Then without me willing it, an image of Ming in a suit came into my head. I closed my eyes and willed it away, but when I opened my eyes, the image still stood there in front of my eyes, but this time it spoke, "What are you doing?"

"Ming? Is that you?" I said as I went up to poke him, while he had his head at an angle as if questioning what I was doing.

"Who else would it be? What do you think?" he asked gesturing to his blue suit and twirling around once to show it off at its full value. He indeed looked very handsome as the blue suit complimented his hair and eyes well.

"It looks really good on you", I said honestly since there was no way I could lie because he looked just as good as my brief fantasy.

"You would look good on me too", he said with a subtle, but obvious eyebrow wiggle.

"Hey! You can't say those things in public", I exclaimed, but he remained indifferent until he walked towards me and leaned in until his lips were almost kissing the tips of my ears.

"Should I say them to you in the bedroom then", he whispered with a husky tone. He then walked away as if nothing happened, but I was left there with a face that may need a firetruck to stop the flames in my cheeks.

Briskly, I walked until I got to where he was and I pulled his shoulder to get his ear to my height. I plainly stated, "why are you being so flirtatious in a 'not safe for my innocent ears' way all of a sudden?"

He shrugged, but I noticed his eyes flicker to something behind me before he shrugged. I turned around and all I could seem to see was an unfamiliar man, but he was around Ming's age and height, but had a rebellious red streak in his dark brown hair. He was standing against a pillar, but as casual as he may have looked to the passing stranger, it's kind of hard to ignore the fact he was staring straight at me.

/\|/\|/\
\/|\/|\/

Katsukitkat finally here with another part!
1000+ words!

I'm so sorry once again since this time I got distracted with 'SOTUS' and so I was watching it in the time I normally write.
Season 2 I think is coming out very soon I think? So that's exciting and I may make a 'SOTUS' fanfiction, but I'm not sure whether to do Prem and Wad or Kongbop and Arthit, then again I could just do both? Who knows?

Hope you enjoy!
Fighting!