one

i was running, not from someone, but from something. something i didn't know who it was. i wasn't able to see it, but i knew that it was there. i wasn't going to stop now. i could see the light, just a little more...hold on.

as i was close to the light, i fell. but without hitting the ground, i just fell. my heart was beating fast.

"taehyung...", something said. i started to look around, nothing was there. "...taehyung", the voice continued. i got scared, this was a nightmare, but not one that you could just wake up from.

"what do you want?!", i yelled, tears streaming down from my face. i sat down and started to heavily cry. "what...wh-what do you want...?", i whispered quietly, shutting my eyes.

☁️

i opened my eyes. it was bright, and...not dark? my face was sweaty and probably really worn out. i wanted to sit up, until i noticed that there were needles attached to my arms. what?

"taehyung!", a voice said and i switched my gaze directly to the owner of the voice. "oh my god! tae!", an woman besides the male said. i looked at them confused. who were they?

"uhm. may i ask, who are you?", i asked and looked at them confused. the womans happy smile turned in to a dissapointed expression. she looked at the male who looked at her back. he whispered something to her and then turned his gaze to me.

"you...you don't remember us?", he said and i shook me head. "tae...we are your parents", he said, still having some hope in his eyes. i tried to memorize their faces, but i just couldn't do it. i shook my head once again and the person who says to be my dad sighed deep.

suddenly the door opened and i switched my gaze to the open door. another male.

"taehyung!", he said and rushed towards me before pulling me in to a tight hug. i got stiff. who is this man and what does he want from me? "i-i...i thought that i would never see you again", he said. he noticed that i had become stiff so he quickly released the hug.

"who- who are you?", i asked, feeling quite uncomfortable. he looked at me for a while, with a serious expression, but then started to laugh.

"haha, you're so funny, tae. stop playing around", he said and sat down at the edge of the bed. i furrowed my eyebrows, was he joking?

"no. im dead serious. also how do you know my name? and why am i here?", i asked. the male looked at me and sighed before speaking.

"tae...i don't know how much you remember. we used to be really close...and the reason why you are here-", he said but got cut off when the door opened and in came a white dressed female. she noticed something and stopped.

"oh, you are awake", she said and smiled lightly at me. "i'll tell the doctor", she quickly said and walked out from the room. my gaze switched back to the male now standing up.

"you were going to sa-", i said but got cut off. he shook his hand and smiled at me.

"nevermind.", he quickly said and walked out from the room.

☁️

"are you sure that you'll do it?", the doctor asked while looking at his papers. "i mean, it's only been three days since you-...since you woke up! i think that you should rest more, at least one or two more days", he said. i laid back in the hospital bed and sighed. if i left the hospital now, i could risk the injury to get worse, i would also have to live with these people that says to be my parents and start to bond with them. was it worth it? i mean the hospital was really boring.

"ye-yes i am sure", i said, still doubting wether i should or not. the doctor hummed bit and took of his glasses.
"well, if that's what you wish", he said and looked at me. "then, of course", he said. "you can leave as soon as we have fixed your papers", he stood up and left the room.

"tae, it's going to be so good when you come home", my mom said and hugged me. i was still not comfortable with them so i remained stiff. she looked at me, still having sadness in her eyes, but her smile said something else. "it's going to be okay. please don't feel uncomfortable with us", she said. she kept looking at me.

"uhm, mrs. ki-", i said but got quickly cut of by my mom. "tae! please, please call me mom", she said and held my hand. "oh, okay.", i said and looked down. "mom, who was that boy that came here yesterday?", i asked, still looking down. "he...he said that we used to be, close?", i said and looked up. my mom looked at me and tilted her head. she took a deep breath before speaking.

"he...he is, i mean was your best friend, you two were really close before all of this happened", she said. i looked at her, confused as what she just said. "all of this happened"? how did i even end up here? and why don't i remember anything? "wha-what do you mean?", i asked. "i mean, like...how do i say this? yo-", she said but got cut off when the door opened. c'mon what's with all of these doors opening?! why can't you just let people finish their sentences?

"kim taehyung...you can now leave the hospital!", the white dressed man said. i looked at him wide eyed. finally.

☁️

"welcome back home, taehyung"

☁️

a/n
uuuugh idek about this story. i felt so confident when i first started to write it, but now idek if i should publish it, so if u r seing this, well i published it? also i wrote 1000 words like boi was that hard, props to u who write stories that r 2000+ words like damn. anyways ye we'll see how long this stays up until i take it down lmfao.

also im not the person who reads through the chapter again so pls tell me if there's any mistakes (:

-su