AU's

I went to sleep sooner than usual. Today was stressful and confusing. As soon as I lay down, I drift off to sleep almost immediately.

  I'm surrounded by a emptyness. Surrounded by white walls. What would they call this? A void?

     I hear someone laughing like papyrus, but deeper and more like sans. I look around to see papers. Papers flying everywhere. But where ever ei walk they separate for a path of sorts.

     I look at all the ones I can see from the distance that automaticly lies between me and them.  I see names written on the tops of them.

Underswap.
Underfell.
Horrortale.
Echotale.
Swapfell.
Errortale.
Inktale.

    And so many many more. One catches my eye the most though.

Undertale.

   I see normal Sans, Papyrus and Frisk, Toriel, Muffet, Grillbys and all my other friends. But.. on all the tigers they look different.

    I am so confused, I can't even thik of a way to explain what I'm seeing. Soul I tell my friends? Would they understand?

   I believe sans might, he talks about 'timelines' with me smetimes, but I don't understand what these are. They look like Alternate world's.

* * *

    Sitting up on my bed I try to remember the akward, and weary 'dream' I had last night. Or was it reality through a dream?

   With me deep in thought I didn't even notice Frisk come in the room. "(Y/N)?" Hearing Frisk pulled me out of my thoughts and putting my attention on the child. I motion them to sit next to me, and they do.

     Frisk has a puzzled look on her face, as if trying to find a way to ask something. "When--IF you and Sans get married," Frisk Started, I could already feel my cheeks flush, "Will you still visit me and Goat Mom?" They finnished, a worried tone filled in their voice.

   I pull Frisk into a hug and nod, soon Frisk hugs me back with her arms that don't quite fit all the way around me.

    Frisk then thanks me for the reassurance and leaves, putting me back in mu thoughts. What was that dream?

* * *

     Over at Sans' house, it's quiet. Papyrus is at Undyne's place for cooking lessons, so me and Sans are snuggles up to eachother bench watching Netflex. Though I'm not paying much attention. I'm just thinking about how soft sans is, even though there is no meat on his bones, he's suprisingly comfortable.

    I cuddle up to him more, liking the warmth he gave. Smiling softly with my eyes closed. Sans kisses my head and I lower my head blushing like a cherry tomato.

     Sans chucked and I, playfully, act annoyed at him. "You flustered?" Sans asked. I wait a few seconds and just grunt and hide my face. This makes him chuckle agian.

     I scramble up so I'm lot laying down anymore and kiss his cheek. Then he flushes a tint of baby blue. Then I cuddle him agian, triumphantly.