14

"Gosh, why can't you just listen to me for once!" His hands pulled me by my waist and pressed me against him.

"It's you who never listens!" I argued, sending him a glare of my own. He scowled, muttering curses under his breath.

"I- I just don't want you to get hurt!" He yelled at me, mercury eyes transforming into a raging red as he turned his glare to our feet.

I gulped, the guilt starting to fill me as I realized how stubborn I was being. It must have been so much harder for him but I couldn't let our relationship just vanish into thin air because of some stupid 'clan rule' or rival.

I raised my arms up to his neck and interlaced my fingers behind his nape as I pulled him towards me. Burying my head in the crook of his neck, I sighed heavily.

"You think too much," I muttered, my hot breath tickling his cold skin. Karma stiffened, his eyes avoiding me as he glared at the dark walls of the corridor we were in.

"Y-Y/n," he whispered as I lay feathery kisses along his neck. "Don't," he said more firmly but even the slightest crack in his voice could be heard in the silent hallway.

I continued peppering kisses along his neck and up to his jawline, but it wasn't until I nibbled his earlobe that Karma swiftly switched positions.

"Gosh, you're like a drug I can't get enough of," he murmured, making my entire face burst into a new species of tomato.

"You brought this upon yourself, now deal with it," his cold lips tickled my skin and I sucked in a breath, hoping to not make any lewd noises.

It was unbearable.

Karma certainly was the most sadistic guy out there. He trailed his fingers along my side, his cold hands slipping under the hem of my shirt and pulling me towards him.

I let out a squeak as our chests crashed and his chapped yet soft lips met mine. It wasn't as gentle as before, in fact it was rather aggressive but filled with passion.

He pushed me against the wall even harder, as my fingers clutched his shirt tightly. He tucked my hair behind my ear like the charming guy he was all while having a serious make out session with me.

Me, being a human needed air and so I separated, barely breathing before I was pulled into yet another kiss.

It wasn't your ideal, romantic kiss in the rain but rather a harsh, poetic one that said much more than it displayed.

"Disgusting," a voice spat from not too far away as Karma lowered me to the ground and pulled me to his side.

"You're a filthy piece of trash, aren't you, Akabane," It was Asano who stood before us with a group of vampires in suit.

"There shouldn't be any complaints anymore, Asano. I've left the clan. So you can go be an insolent, whiny brat somewhere away from us. Your voice always brings me this annoying headache. Much like a duck...yes, that's it," he looked towards me. "They must be greatly offended by that. The ducks, that is. I'll be sure to apologize when I see some next time."

I couldn't help but burst out laughing at Karma's calm insulting and Asano's furious reaction.

"It doesn't matter whether you've left the clan or not, you bring great humiliation and disrespect to our name!"

I was so done with this guy.

"Oh shut up, you nagging, old hag!-"

"Excuse me?" A look of utter bewilderment and rage dawned his face.

One of the guys behind him burst out laughing, clutching his stomach and even letting out a couple tears. He ran a hand through whatever hair was not shaved off his head; looking like your everyday player in high school.