Second Home Alone Part II

Third Chapter

And now, here I am again, in my second lovely home. Sitting on the same couch, drinking the same alcohol, smoking the same bong, environment is still the same, same preety girls, same staffs, same big bouncers, same bartenders, and same DJ.

All are the same, but I feel that something is missing.

Oh, I remember. Dave, John, and Joe are not here. My 3 freaking great bros, my 3 little freaking hoes.

I'm not used to be alone without them.

Well, it's fine, who the heck need those losers?

They will just put me down like before. They will keep boasting nonsense achievements and they will just leave you alone because they are freaking ignorants who don't know how to socialize well and they don't know how to value friendship.

They also don't trust me like my dad because they think so highly of themselves even it's just a converse.

They don't really care on me, so why do I care about them?

(At my second home)

"Hey bro." Said by unknown guy.

"Whats up bro?" Said by another guy again.

"I'm fine bro, where is our other bro?" Said by another guy again.

I can't be wrong, they are my bestfriends.

Maybe they have been realized that they are wrong. Maybe they realized their mistake that they did. Maybe they are here to say an apology to me.

Or maybe they will admit whose the best among us which is me. Or maybe they will admit that they are losers. Maybe they will admit who is the real winner which is me.

Maybe they will give the trust that I deserve. Maybe they want to make our friendship back like before.

I'm so excited to see them begging, so I turned back gradually.

Ohh, a group of three stupid men,but it is not my bestfriends. It's not Dave, it's not John and it's not Joe.

Hmm, my expectation was wrong and guess what? I'm being too fool again expecting the impossible thing.

I look everywhere, from side to side and I also view every faces assuming that they are here in my second home.

I see a lot of groups, but unfortunately, I wasn't able to see any faces of my squad.

I feel ashamed on myself.

"Hey boss" greeting from my bouncer.

"Is there a problem?" I asked my big guy.

"None at this moment boss, how about you boss? It seems that you're in trench thinking mode." My bouncer said.

I wasn't able to answer his question immedately because I'm thinking deeply about my bros.

"Hey boss" My big guy greet again.

"What is it?" I answered

"I'm asking you boss"

"Oh yeah... I mean no. I don't have any problem right now. I'm just thinking about something." I answered quietly.

"What is it all about boss? My big guy asked me.

"It is none of your business." I answered in my big guy.

"Ohh, I can't believe you boss. Maybe you are thinking about your 6 foot tall bestfriend who smack you in face last time. Hahaha!" The bouncer said while laughing.

"It seems that you miss your bestfriends, Am I right? Boss? My big guy asked.

"Do you love your job? I asked him also.

"Yes boss." He answered.

"Do you love your life?" I asked him again.

"Yes boss." He answered.

"Do you love your fam?" I asked him for third time.

"Yes boss."

"How about your wife?" I asked him again.

"No sir. I don't have any hoes." He answered.

"Well, in that case... do you know what will you do? I asked him again.

"What is it sir?" He asked

"Nothing. Just shut your mutha freaking mouth and leave me alone!Do your freaking job!" I command him loudly.

"If that is your mutha freaking wish sir. Hehe.. I'm just kidding. Anyway, I will go now boss." My big guy replied.

After that moment, I saw a beautiful lady talking with someone. She is a sexy chic wearing black dress. This chic is having a short hair with brown die.

This girl is so familliar. It seems that I already met him before, I just can't the moment when it can be or where it can be.

I'm so freaking curious, who is she?

"Hey big guy, come back here." I called the bouncer.

"Oww, hey boss! What is it boss?" The bouncer asked me.

"Will just ask something." I said to my big guy with a big smile.