Baby

Kayla's P.O.V.

9 months later

Waddup people's,it's been 9 months and it's June the month baby August will be born.Me and Kia are still friends and she's actually 6 months pregnant with Jacob's baby.My mom moved to LA to help with the baby.My dad and I still and a love hate relationship but him and Jennifer had a beautiful baby boy and it turned out to be his,am I happy,a little.As for Roc,he go out with this chick named Desiree,she cool.Trequan goes out with some chick named Trish,I don't know her but he always yapping about her.Jasmine and Prod moved to Philly,fuck them metros,some nahh I still love my bitch and nigga.Ray and Alicia are together with a beautiful baby boy,what a great taco loving family.Me,I go out with Daniel,he's a keeper.Anyways,my dad brought me a beach house so I'm living good.

So,right now I'm laying down on me and Daniel bed watching Lets Stay Together waiting on Daniel to come home from the studio.He been getting on my nerves a little bout moving to Atlanta.Anyways I was laughing at Tasha when I felt a sharp pain,shit.I grabbed my phone and dialed 911.

@ the Hospital

I layed back in the hospital bed doing the doctors breathing techniques.I told the nurse to call Roc,Trequan,Trey,Laylia,Mia,and Alicia.In about 20 mins they all walked in panicking like they were in labor.One of the nurses then walked in ask Who was staying for the labor and I out pointed to Roc and Trequan.Everybody else left while Roc and Trequan put on the nurse outfit as the doctor and couple more nurses came in,Roc and Quan grabbed my hand.

5 hours later

I pushed one more time on the doctor count and out came a beautiful crying babygirl.Tears escaped my eyes as they washed her up then handed me her.I smiled and laughed a little as I exaimed her I saw Roc and Me.She smiled at Roc looking at him with her hazel Brown eyes,I looked at Roc who was was smiling back at her I guess he knew she was his too.I looked over at Quan Who looked upset,I don't know why.

Doctor:Do you want a DNA test

Me:Umm,no (looks at Roc)

Roc:Yea she look just like me (smiling)

Doctor:What's her name

Me:LeToya Chrissy August

Doctor: (hands us the birth Certificate)

Roc: (signs) Beautiful name

Me: (signs) Thanks

Trequan:Cong.....gco

Me: (screams in pain)

Roc:You okay

Me: (hands him Toya)

Doctor: (checks down there) Ummm,not to scare/stress you but there's another one

Me: Another what

Roc:Baby Kayla (hands the nurse LeToya)

Doctor:Push on 3,1....2....3

Me: (pushes squeezing Roc's and Quan hand)

I was pushing till I heard a baby cry then everything went black,don't tell me I'm dead.

Roc's P.O.V.

I cut the cord smiling when I started getting pushed out along with Quan then they locked the door.I turned around to see Kayla mom,dad,with Mia,Jacob,Alicia,Ray,Perhia (my sister),and my mom looking at me.I shook my head and sat down when Desiree ran in with Daniel and Trish behind her.

Des:Who's the father

Me:Me

Trey:Oh hell naw

Me:Look sir...gco

Doctor:Sorry for the drama but she had blacked out but she's up now and want y'all to meet somebody.I walked in before everybody to see her holding Toya (LeToya's nickname) and m-My s-son.I picked him up examining him he looked like me,a mini me.

Kayla:Everybody I like to introduce you to LeToya Chrissy August and....Lorenzo C.J. August

ME:I like (looks at Lorenzo)

I gave Lorenzo to Kayla mom as Kayla gave Toya to my mom.

Daniel:Congrats baby (tries to kiss her)

Kayla: (swerves) Daniel I don't think we should...be together no more I mean with LeToya and Lorenzo,I got nothing to offer

Daniel: (nods and walk out)

Desiree:You want me to leave Roc (tears up)

Me:Des I love you but...

Des:You got a priority now,I get it see you later (walks out)

Trish:Hey y'all it's nice to meet you finally

Laylia:Hi (hands Trey the baby)

Trey:Speaking of baby why they had to be his

Kayla:Cuz he was my first and only love problem daddy you can leave

Trey:I will (hands Kayla LeToya and walks out)

Me:I be right back (walks out following him)

Trey:What (leans on his car)

Me:I don't want there to be no hate between us I mean when me and Kay turn 21 you don't want Kayla to walk down the isle alone

Trey:How do you know she will marry you Me:Because we love each other to much to let each other go

Trey:Do you really love my daughter

Me:Yes sir

Trey: (sighs) I guess I accept y'all stupid relationship

Me: (smiles) Thanks it'll mean a lot to Kayla and it especially means a lot to me I won't hurt her I promise