n; noise

driving through Daejeon a kindergarten class stepped aboard on the train. they made a lot of noise. it annoyed jungkook. taehyung noticed this by the way he rolled his eyes and turned his music all the way up. taehyung didn't care. he loved kids. and kids loved him. he'd wave at the children and they'd wave back. the girls giggled, they probably thought he was cute. one of them came over.

"hey sweetie." taehyung said cutesy. the girl giggled again.
"can i sit here??" she asked. taehyung heart melted.
"of course!" he pushed jungkooks feet away from the seat.
"what the fuck?" jungkook mouthed. taehyung just stuck his tongue out. causing jungkook to smile. taehyung and the girl began talking.

"class! this is our stop!! we need to get off!" the teacher came and collected all of the children, including taehyung new friend, nam seongmin. taehyung smiled kindly at the teacher. she returned the smile.
"goodbye seongmin!"
"goodbye taehyung-oppa!" she blew him a kiss. he caught it and pretended to eat it. she giggled and left the train.

"kids are the best! they're so cute!" taehyung exclaimed.
"what? no. they're so loud and dirty. and they constantly have snot running down their face." jungkooks confession astonished taehyung.
"wait. what?? are you serious? what kind of fuckery? how can you not like kids? they are the source of happiness!" taehyung was speechless. how was this possible? how could a person say such things?
"nah, i just don't like them." jungkook shrugged.
"you are one strange man, jeon jungkook."