part 1

Dannys pov:

it has been two months and she still hasnt woke up. i havent left her side. this was all my fault.

Emilys pov: 

it was dark. it has been for a long time. i can see a light but i can never reach it no matter how hard i try. wait what is that? "Emily?" "Jaime is that you?" "Baby you need to decide if you want to live or not" "Hime what are you talking about?" "Emmy baby im going to missyou so much, iloveyou beautiful never forget that okay?" "Jaime iloveyou too. Please tell me whats going on?" i couldnt see him anymore. what does he mean? "JAIME WHERE ARE YOU?!" i screamed into the blackness.

Mikes pov:

"JAIME WHERE ARE YOU?!" i looked over to see Emily thrashing around in her hospital bed. she was crying. "Call a nurse!" I yelled. three doctors came in and pushed us out of the the room.

Emilys pov:

Three doctors came in to calm me down. "Wheres Jaime? wheres my boyfriend? why am i here?" "Miss Lilley you were in a serious car accident, Mr. Preciado died instantly upon impact. i am very sorry for your loss." I felt my heart shrivel up and shatter in my chest. i curled up on my side and hugged my knees to my chest sobbing. Jaime is gone. "My jaime is gone" i whispered to myself.

Dannys pov:

i heard emily scream. i ran into her room to see her curled up on the bed sobbing "my jaimes gone" i heard he whisper. i have been strong through all of this but seeing her like this broke me. i walked over to her and placed my hand on her back. "emmy its gonna be okay" i cooed her as she started to cry again. "how the fuck can you say its gonna be okay?" she turned at me staring at me with an angry expression "because its going to be okay emily dont take this out on danny its not her fault" mike said staring at emily and she turned to him an said "yes it fucking is michael if she hadnt of gone to new york and got fucking caught and fucked kyle we wouldnt be in this situation, its all her fault and i want her out of here" she said pointing to the door tears streaming down her face i walked out crying and ran off down the hallway. when i got to the doors i could see tony getting out of vics car and look at me. vic and tony ran up to me "whats happened?" vic asked hugging me tightly "e-emily s-s-said its m-my fault they c-crashed" i stuttered trying to stop crying "danny its not your fault, you know this" vic said hugging me tighter "she hates me" i said bursting into loud sobs on his shoulder i felt another warm hand on my shoulder i looked to see tony who i hadnt spoken to me in the whole two weeks we had been at the hospital looking at me with a sad expression "it will be okay" he said quietly patting my back. i looked into his eyes and that was the last thing i remembered 

Tonys pov:

she looked at me with her dull blue eyes as her frail frame fell against vic "whoa" he said steadying himself while holding her up. "man shes light" vic said trying to joke. "i'll take her home and you go see emily" i said picking her up out of vics arms "okay, have you guys sorted your shit out bro? cause ive notciced you have been really quiet towards each other" "no we havent but i kinda want to talk to her but she wont even look at me" vic gave me a doubtful look "bro when isnt she looking at you you know she still loves you right. after you left she shut herself off and got into some bad shit like doing drugs and drinking most days" he said looking down at her in my arms i never knew that and i kinda wish i didnt cause it made me feel so much worse. i did that to her and i knew she would have done worse. a lot worse. i left vic and went and put her in the car and drove her home. when we got home tammy was sitting in the kitchen on the phone i walked passed and gave her a smile and took danny up to her room, i got to her room and placed her on the bed to feel her not letting go. "tony can we please talk" she croaked her eyes half closed i nodded and she let me go and i sat down next to her. "tony i" she paused. i looked at her to see her eyes spilling over with tears "danny dont cry please. im sorry" i went to wipe the tears away but she pulled away "tony you left" she said her voice all of a sudden turning angry. "i know, i had no choice" she was picking at her sleeves "but you could have called or text me. do you know how long i cried for you? do you know how much i hurt? do you know how much i still hurt? tony im sorry but i need to get this out" i nodded looking away from her "tony you hurt me and i missed you every single day and the thing that hurt more was that i didnt know if you missed me or if the whole relationship was just a joke to you" her voice started to shake and she started scratching at her hands. i took her hand and held it "can i please explain now?" she nodded still looking down "i only left cause my mom made me. i didnt text cause i thought you would hate me, im sorry i hurt you. i tried to come back but every time my mom stopped me by calling the cops i really tried danny i missed you and i know i hurt you and i hate myself for it. i did call, i called most nights but i never said anything cause i just wanted to hear your voice but i thought if you knew it was me you would hang up" i looked to see her staring at me "im sorry" she said "why?" i questioned her confused. "i did some stupid shit when you left and im sorry," she looked down at her wrists as i slid up her sleeves to reveal massive deep red cuts and scars covering most of her arm. my eyes filled with tears as i realised i did all of this to her. i traced my finger over her arm. "you have to stop. please" i begged she nodded "im trying" i took her head in my hands "please tell me thats all you did" she looked away. "danielle what did you do? what have you done?" "ive been doing drugs and i tried to" she paused and i nodded not needing to hear the rest. "stop please danny. and dont you ever do that again. if you had of done it i would of haed myself even more th-" she shut me up by placing her lips on mine and everything felt perfect for the first time in a long time.