huh whats going on?

Writer pov: I stand in my room playing music with my eyes closed singing with the music and enjoying my time having a love for music and art plus reading I prefer being alone and not bothered most of the time however if it's something or someone I care about I'll drop everything to give them my attention. I open my eyes and look around shocked. "We're am I?". Looking farther I notice Azazel sitting in his set quickly I hide myself so that hopefully I'm not found but sadly no such luck as I'm found by pazazul and picked up in the air by my clothes. "Put me down now". I command to the demon.
____________________________________
🌹~we're keah is~🌹

Favaro:
*has his head over a girl he found*

Keah:
She groans, slowly waking up then notices the male over my head and screams before sending a punch straight to the guys face.
moving backwards quickly after doing so.

Favaro:
rubs his face from the punch. ouch you have quite the punch but hey no need to be afraid I'm not gonna hurt you. My name is Favaro nice to meet ya.
Keah:

How can I trust a man who was literally just hovering over my unconscious body... .Clearly unamused by how the guy was hovering over her when she woke up

Favaro: hey I was just making sure you we're alright. scratches behind his head. but you seem a bit lost.

Keah:
Yeah. I just woke up in the middle of nowhere, obviously I'm gonna be lost. Grumpy so she's sarcastic for the time being.

Favaro: common I'll help you get unlost we're are you from? Do you know or are you so lost that you cant remember?

Keah:
Well I'm not from this realm else I'd know where I was dumbass

Favaro: how was I meant to know I don't even know you but because you are in this realm you will stay with me and I'll protected you

Keah:
I don't trust you. Sorry pal, I seriously don't trust you. She doesn't move an inch from were she was currently sat, the scowl on her face became a dangerous glower. and unless you want to lose your precious testicles I'd stay right where you are.

Favaro:
common you can't stay there forever plus if you came here there is a chance someone else from your realm did as well

keah:
Tch. Yeah whatever. Chances are they will be at the other side of this realm. she stood up and looked around

Favaro:
common what's the lest you could lose plus this world is not safe it's full of danger

Keah:
raised a brow. the most danger I'm in at the moment is being abducted by a strange red haired afro guy

Favaro:
I think it would be better if you are with someone who knows this world rather than all alone lost and with no idea what demons and angels can do I'm offering you help but if you don't want it I'll leave you here and return to my travels. Hey amira let's get ready to go!!!

Keah:
snarls. DO NOT TEST ME! I never said I wasn't going to accept the help.

Favaro:
smiles like an idiot. alright then it's time to get ready to go. he stands up.
Keah:
growls. tch

[I'd like to talk my friend/ little sister figure keah for doing a story with me it is so much fun to make this with her she was the one to do the parts on her side and I did the my side and the characters hopefully some time she will watch shingeki no Bahamut 😂]