CHAPTER 2

JAHARMONY POV 

While I was in the shower all I could think about was and Derrick, the entire time all could really ask myself is how we've been going a year steady and maybe we should take a break because I'm feeling that he ain't what I want anymore, hopefully he'll feel the same....then I got knocked out of my thoughts by Derrick knocking on the door on the door saying "Baby,Babygirl you alrigh?"he was sounding so worried "Uh-Uh yeah baby sorry I was just soaking my body just give me a min k?I replied all he did was replied"K" sadly I guess he could tell that I replied ass ly didn't care because I knew once I got out he was home give me some lame ass excuse of why he did me the way he did and den try and take me out somewhere for a "romantic".dinner and get mad when I wont give him my virginity, yes that's right ya girl a virgin LOL damn where my manners at;My name is JaHarmony Alicia MacFord I'm 17 years old I live in Brooklyn, I'm mixed with black,white,Mexican,and indian, I'm light skinned my hair stops right above my booty and my bestfriends are Jakaylah and Jamal. Anyways back to the story,yea Derrick don't think I be knowing but I just want his ass to tell me the truth which is he be fucking and ducking dese females and he ion really want me datz it I mean damn yea Ok I ain't gave him my shit but he also gotta understand I love him but he just the type of nigga that acts like once he gets what he wants he's gone and that's it.