Busy day and driving actually doesnt suck.

Since my friend canceled her birthday party, I've been busy doing chores to earn money for a volunteer trip I want to go to. She said she just suddenly started feeling bad. It's weird, but it happens. Yesterday that happened to me as well, I was walking and my stomach felt bad and my legs felt weak.
It's still weird though. Jenna (name changed for privacy reasons,) doesn't usually stop something at the last minute. I wonder if she is okay.
Last night was weird as well. I fell asleep and stayed asleep just fine, but when I woke up I felt like I've been running all night. I also remember having a dream, it was weird. I only know a portion of it, like a split second. It was dark and there were trees, that's all I remember. I feel like there was something more to that dream, but it's whatever. Most people will probably call it bullshit, but it's just a gut feeling I have. Oh well, I won't make a big deal of it.
I used to hate driving. My dad will yell at me at every little mistake I make. Today my mom made me drive to Walmart and I will admit, it went that bad. As long as I go the same speed as the people in front of me and stay in my lane, I'm good.
I'm reading a game guide for Majora's mask. I need to complete that game and I'm kind of stupid when it comes to games and stuff, but at least I'm trying. One time this girl asked me to complete a level on Monkey Go Happy for her since she apparently couldn't do it. (I completed the level in one try.) I told her to do it herself and what does she do? She quits the game and starts the next game. That was two years ago.
Also I have a Twitter account, it's under the same name as this account so it should be easy to find.
I guess that will be all for today, goodbye!