Chapter 1

He walked around the school like he owned the place. Every girl falling to his feet like he was some sort of god.

I mean, I got it, he was hot. And that was only the truth. His curly brown hair that was pulled back by a bandana almost everyday, his bright green eyes that make your heart stop when he looks at you (which was like never), his perfectly structured face, his dimples that almost make him look like an innocent little boy, the muscles that you can see through his shirt, his deep voice and his perfect laugh all made him insanely attractive. He could make a girl fall in love straight away. But he was an idiot. A total jerk. And sadly I was the only girl who could see that.

He was a player. A bad boy. He partied, got high and got into fights. You know, your typical badboy.

And he knew it. He knew that he was the bad boy of the school but also the most popular boy of the school. He knew that he looked like an angel. He knew that he could get almost any girl he wanted.

Notice how I said almost... He couldn't get me. No matter how hard he tried, he would never get me.

Not like he's ever tried... But if he was to he wouldn't. I can guarantee that.

It was a shame because before I knew of him I really like his name. Harry. It's a nice name. A proper name but there he is breaking the law. I'm sure he has a nickname but I don't really pay attention to all of that. I don't really care.

I hated Harry. I really hated him. Why? Because every girl wanted him and every boy wanted to be him. That boy caused me to have no friends. None. They all became part of his group and left me behind because I couldn't stand the kid.

Everyone wanted to be popular. Me however I liked to keep myself to myself. And that's how it's always been.

Yes I did speak to people I just didn't class them as friends.

Saying that, I wanted a friend. I really wanted someone who I would do everything with. I hadn't had someone like that for about three years. Every since Mr bad boy moved here I had nobody.

I wasn't some weird nerd. Actually I was failing in most of my classes. I didn't really care for school. Or anything for that matter.

School was a waste of time. Like when was I going to use trinomials in life unless I'm a maths teacher? Or when was I going to have to explain quotes out of Shakespeare out of English class? Never.

Unless some weird dude holds a gun against my head telling me to I was not going to need it.

I was currently sat on a bench behind the school skipping third period. Otherwise known as PE. That class was the worst. I hated everyone in it and everything we did. Maybe if I had a hot teacher then I wouldn't mind but I had some fat guy that probably doesn't want to be there either. So I didn't go.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when the bell wrung signalling fourth period. I had history. I hated that too but I went because the teacher was hot. Extremely hot. But that was also the reason I was failing. I just couldn't pay attention to the board when his ass was right there. Checking out a mans ass weird? No! Come on, we all do it.

So I made my way to the class and sat in my assigned seat at the very front next to the window.

Sitting in the front was probably the worst. I would always think that everyone was laughing at me. They probably would but I don't know.

The class started filling up and soon enough the girl who sat next to me sat down. She was called Abbie. We'd never spoken to each other even though we had been in these seats for about half a year.