Prologue

"The day my father and mother left..... well it was devastating. You don't know how it feels *laughs sarcastically* it's like everything you've always had and never wanted to lose being ripped apart from you all in a second. But I know why I couldn't go, one of us had to stay back and watch over this Earth, make sure that it was well kept and safe. That's why I'm here.There are days that I just wake up and hope that for some reason they are back home with my little brother that I never got to meet and everything is as normal as it can get, but when I realize that that isn't the case I force myself out of bed and put on this mask..... a mask that shows everyone that knows the truth that I'm alright and that I'm holding up great..... sometimes it works, sometimes people who know me better than I think they do simply either look at me in a pity filled way or come and hug me and sometimes there are day that I can't even get out of bed because I know that they won't be there for the rest of my life and I cry all day in bed. That's when those two waltz inside my apartment holding soup and movies or a mission folder and they distract me from reality, they pull me into this illusion world where everything is alright. That's my life....."