.Part4.

The next morning i head out to the kitchen and i make myself some toast then Samson comes into the room holding a picture of him and spot "Whats wrong Sam (Nickname)"I ask "Spot is for sale and straight away someone bought him"Samson smiles "Seriously are you happy"I say "Yeah"He jumps.

After eating i go to the stable and i tack Dusty up and we ride to willows creek riding school then i get off him and i put him in a stall only to see Eliana crying "Eliana"I shriek "Hazel she di died"Eliana cries "nooooo"I run up and hug her tight.

We all go to his funeral and we all put trees or roses down then we say a few words and speeches then it was done Hazel was fully gone!

"Eliana you still have Crescent"I change the subject "True maybe i should try and ride him but not today"Eliana says "Yeah true i'm just going to walk Dusty a bit wanna join me"I ask sympathetically "No thanks"she smiles weakly so i nod understanding what place she's in my i walk Dusty out to the area of just grass its 1 hour away from home and the riding school.

I sat on a tree to let Dusty eat the green fresh grass then i just think about Elianas situation.

After 30 minutes i whistle and then Dusty comes galloping over ready for a ride so i walk him but on him then when we arrive i dismount him and start leading him to his stall then j was him and groom him then we head home.