Hanazuki's Hemp-Shasa

Me: Hello, Chard BC here in our first ever chapter of Finisher Spotlight. And our first guest is none other than one half of the RCCW Co-Op Champions, Hanazuki!

Hanazuki: Hi, Chard.

Me: Hello Hana. And now coming from Episode 16, you just debuted The Hemp-Shasa, can you tell us about that move?

Hanazuki:I'd be happy to! Now where to begin? *rubs head* Ah yes! When I first met Lynn and she started training me to be a wrestler, she showed me plenty of NJPW matches. That's where I first was introduced to the King himself, Shinsuke Nakamura. I was mesmerized by the force of his knee strike and from the moment I saw it, I just knew I had to use it myself. Fun Fact, it was Lynn AND Prudencio Gomez who thought of the name of my move.

Me: I see. Pretty good name they made up.

Hanazuki: I know right?

Me: And since you and Lynn will face The Deadly Sinns soon, any words for them?

Hanazuki: Yes I do. I'm really hoping that when their face hits my knee, not only do they eat their words, but also their teeth too!

Me: Strong words. Pleasure to have you here. *Holds his hand out for a shake.*

Hanazuki:Pleasure to be here, thanks for having me. *shakes hand*

********************

A/N: And that's ch.1 of LWF Finisher Spotlight. 

Next time on LWF Finisher Spotlight, we will have the other half of the Co-Op Champions, Lynn Loud Jr in the studio talking about a finisher that she claims she made better.

Until next time, I'm Chard BC, and this has been, LWF Finisher Spotlight.