The start of it all (smut)

It was Ohanna's anniversary with her boy friend Reinaldo. They had taken a flight to Cuba to spend it there in a Beautiful hotel.
2:00 am
Ohanna's POV
"Man, I look good in my new bathing suit" ohanna whispered to herself.
It was black and pretty tight but still looked really good,time to go to the pool!
Reinaldo was sleeping really peacefully so She didn't wanna wake him up
She headed down to the pool,it was really late so she didn't expect there to be anyone.when she got there she looked around one last time to see if there was anyone then She put her towel on the chair next to her shoes
She touches the water with her feet,It was cold, She slowly gets into the pool and once She is finally in She swim to the other side of the pool. "Man, Reinaldo would really like this pool,its calm and really clean". She said to herself ,but then ohanna's mind casually changes to a completely different side. She start to think about Reinaldo fucking her on the hotel room, his dick inside her moving. As of she really enjoying what her mind is thinking about She starts to touch myself and moan out his name a little.

What are you doing!?
She hears a voice from behind me say. Ohanna pulls her hands up of how scared She was and screams NOTHING!!..Reinaldo was behind her and scared her. "What are you doing here? Says ohanna. "I was gonna ask you the same thing!" Reinaldo says angrily. He said that he was gonna cuddle with her but then realized he was alone in the bed. "How did you know I was here?" Ohanna said , "I saw the pictures of you with the bathing suit so I knew you were here" he replied. "Anyways" Reinaldo said , " "what were you doing?"
"Swimming.." ohanna said blushing, "what do you think I was doing?!"
Reinaldo didn't reply and got inside the pool.
"Where are you thinking about me?" He said
"Why would I..?" Ohanna said
He grinned and pushed her against the metal stairs on the pool, they were cold and ohanna got goosebumps.
He slid his hand inside Ohanna's bottoms part of the bathing suit and stared fingering ohanna.
"Stop teasing me!" Ohanna said loudly. "Just fuck me!" She said
"Beg for it" said Reinaldo
Ohanna begged for it so he did it. They fucked on the pool for about 30 minutes. When they got out ohanna looked up and saw a person with a camera.
She couldn't see who it was because it was night time but the body looked like a male's
"Babe, I think someone was watching us" ohanna said while pointing at the window"
Reinaldo looked up but the man had disappeared
"Probably just an illusion, I fucked you really hard" he said laughing
"Yeah... probably" ohanna said laughing too

To be continued