1

"MIKEY!" The crowd shouted as I struggled to keep balance and stay calm between the crowd of people that surrounded me.

"Get in a line!" The security guard shouted. People started to get closer and closer and I couldn't take it. I'll be last in line, I don't care. It would probably work out better anyways.

"Excuse me." I almost but whispered to the girl beside me. She moved back as much as she could and I gave her a quick smile before making my way out of the crowd.

I wandered around as I relaxed and came across the merch booth. I didn't have much money, I think I have about 7 dollars in my bag if anything. What would that be worth? Nothing. I stood in front of the booth and just let my eyes wander over all the lovely merch as I let myself breath. I'm not very good with crowds. At all. Especially when I'm a part of one since I have claustrophobia. But you probably don't want to hear about that.

I looked over at Mikey's meet and greet line to see that the line had gotten bigger. I let out a sigh and decided to just walk around and fiddle with my thumbs. I was to anxious of a person to just walk up to one of these people and start a conversation with them, so I didn't. I continued walking for about an hour until the line had gone down to four people. I smiled and made my way to the line, then soon realized I was next.

My eyes met Mikey's, and his smile went up which made my smile do the same. I made my way to him and wrapped my arms around him as he did the same.

"Hey, what's your name?"

"I- um, my names uh, Valerie." I said before beginning to laugh at my stuttering self.

He laughed along with me.

"Can you carry me on your back for the pose? Or am I to heavy for you?" I said as I watched him mess with his hair.

"You? Too heavy? Pft!" He turned around and bent down a bit. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck gently then let my legs hug above his waist.

He stood up carefully and adjusted me, "You good?"

"I'm great." I smiled as I plopped my head on top of his head. The pictures were taken and I soon had to jump back onto the floor.

"Okay, give me your arm." I laughed as I adjusted my hoodie and extended my hand for his arm. He gave me a confused look but still gave me his arm.

"We're starting the show in 10, hurry." The guard said as he stood there emotionless.

I looked back at his arm and quickly pulled out my sharpie and wrote my number with a smiley face.

"VALERIE THATS SHARPIE!" Mikey yelled as he looked at the number. I closed the cap with a smile, "You're so smart, Barone." He looked at me and shook his head with a smile.

"We need to go!" Bryce said as he stood beside Mikey. I looked at Bryce then at Mikey, "See you up there." I smiled.

"See you in the crowd!" Mikey shouted to me as he ran along with Bryce to some doors, then he was gone. I smiled as I made my way to the auditorium. That went pretty well. Good for you, Val.