4

Valerie's P.O.V.

My phone began to ring and I smiled as I saw his name on the screen. I swiped answer and smiled even wider as I heard his voice.

"HEY BEAUTIFUL HOW ARE YOUUUU?" He shouted through the phone.

I laughed, "I'm good, how are you? Are you okay?"

"Yeah yeah, I'm just happy to be talking to you. I'm sorry I didn't call yesterday, I was-"

"Shhh don't worry about it, I understand."

He laughed, "I miss you Val."

I smiled, "I miss you too Mikey."

"Hey, I think were getting three days off in like a week, wanna go to LA?"

I frowned, "I don't have money to travel."

"Oh." He said after a few seconds of silence.

"Yea-"

"Well I can go over there and see you." He paused, "Or I could pay for your flight."

"No Mikey it's fi-"

"I'll send you a plane ticket to LA."

"Mi-"

"You could stay with me and Bryce and I'll pick you up from the airport and we'll all have a great time."

I laughed, "I don't want you to waste money on me."

"It's not a waste."

I smiled, "Okay."

We talked all night about his tour and how school was going for me, it was amazing. He had to go in the morning because he had a show and I felt so bad, he was going to be exhausted and it was my fault.

I sighed as I looked out the window to see the mailman. I walked downstairs as the doorbell rung and signed for a box.

"Did you order something?" I shouted to my roommate after I closed the door.

"No." She said as she ran to me, "What is it? "

I rolled my eyes, "As if I know."

"Well, open it!"

I shrugged and made my way into the kitchen to get a knife. I punctured the tape and slid it down the rest of the way. I put the knife on the counter then opened the box to reveal two hoodies, a shirt, and a phone case from Mikey's merch.

"Aww," I smiled as I hugged one of the hoodies.

"Clothes?"

"It's merch, Samantha."

"Sorrrryyyyy." She rolled her eyes and sat on the counter, "I thought you didn't have money for merch."

I smiled at up at her, "I didn't."