Fight, Comfort and Found

Levi saw Eren go into the toilet and heard him throwing up. "Eren, are you okay? "   
       "..."
      Levi was worried about Eren so he kicked the door down and saw Eren kneeling on the floor, throwing up into the toilet. "Eren!" Levi put his hand on Eren's back and rubbed it in circles gently. Eren kept throwing up and Levi didn't know what was wrong with Eren. Eren stopped throwing up and leaned back to lay his head on Levi's chest.
    "Are you okay?". Levi said, gently wiping the sweat from his forehead. "Yeah." He answered quietly. "Come on, you need to wash your mouth."Levi stood up and offered his hand to Eren. Eren took his hand and stood up stumbling slightly. He washed his mouth and then made Levi carry him to the bed. "Levi, I'm okay". Levi glarde at him for a second. "You're not, mabybe you're poisoned, infected or maybe...". Levi looked at Eren's stomach. "What?..What it is?" Eren look at Levi's face and then his stomach. "When was your heat?" Eren looked at him confused. "One week ago," Levi put his hand on Eren's shoulder. "You don't mean..." Levi nodded and pulled Eren into his arms. "I...I'm pregnant? ". Tears forming in his eyes, he didn't know what he was feeling. It's complicated. He was happy that he's pregnant with Levi's child, but he felt like he had betrayed his friends.
    "I'm pregnant." Eren said, as he caressed his stomach."Yes, I'm going to be a daddy in nine months." He said, and put his arm around Eren's waist.

     "Erwin!". Armin shouted at the blondie. "Armin, what's wrong? " Erwin said as he walked toward the boy.  Armin's mouth was smiling but his eyes weren't. "...Have you found them yet?". Erwin closed his eyes and took a deep breath, he knows that he misses his friend. He misses Levi too, but they have to make a wise decision. He couldn't waste people's lives as he wanted, they have families and their own lives. "Not yet, but I'm sure they are-" He couldn't finish his words, as he saw tears falling down from Armin's eyes. "You keep telling me they'll be alright, they'll be alright, but they've been missing for 3 week." He wiped his tears and ran away from Erwin. Erwin could smell his distress. "Arm-". He wanted to chase after him but he needed to think about what was the right thing to say to him.'Ah screw it.' he thought and chased after the boy.     Armin heard someone coming from behind. He didn't even noticed that Jean was in front of him. He collided with him and heard someone calling his name from behind.
     "Armin! What the-". Jean cursed at the blondie and grabbed his hand. "You! Stay away from him," Erwin shouted at Jean as he saw him grabbing Armin's hand. "Co-Commander?!". Jean stuttered as he let Armin's hand go. He could smell a strong protective scent coming from him. "Armin, we need to talk." He said as he grabbed his hand. "No! We've nothing to talk about!"  Armin struggled as he tried to pull his hand from Erwin. "Armin!" Erwin looked at him, glaring for a second. He let out a 'just do it or you'll be in big trouble' scent. "Je-Jean help me." He said, looking at him helplessly. "Uh..um...Sir I don't. ...think he wants to go with you," He said, averting his eyes from Erwin. He wanted to walk away but he couldn't leave Armin there due to his protective feelings inside him because of his alpha instinct. "This is between me and him,now, if you would excuse us." He said as he pulled Armin with him.
   He let out an overwhelming scent that made anyone in their way flinch and cower .Jean was left there confused and extremely shocked by the sudden events in front of his eyes, he couldn't believe that the famous Commander Erwin just warned him away with an amazingly overprotective scent. "Shit, this might be something interesting." He said as he walked toward the training area to meet with their friends.
   Erwin brought Armin to his office and threw him  down on the couch. "Ouch!". Armin cried as his back hit the couch. Erwin locked the door and turned his head to look at Armin. "Armin, why don't you let me talk with you?" Erwin said, as he walked closer to him. "Even if we talk, you would only tell me lies." He said as he clenched his fist. "When did I ever lie to you? ". He sat beside him and put his hand on Armin's hand. "You tell me that you will find them but-" Armin said, as he felt tears forming in his eyes. "But what?". Erwin said, as he got closer. Once again, he could feel his distress. "But you never found them." He said, as he pulled his hand from Erwin's. "Armin, what would you do if you needed to choose between one hundred soldiers or two friends? " He said, not turning his eyes from him. "I don't know..." He said, as he played with his fingers nervously and wiped his eyes. "Now, I really want to save them but we need to wait until there are less titans." He said, as he pulled Armin close to him, letting out a comforting scent. "Erwin, I'm sorry for being such a dick to you." He said, as he moved closer to him. "It's okay." He answered quietly as he leaned forward. Erwin stared into his eyes and cupped his cheeks. Armin watched him and moved even closer. If Erwin moved just a little bit closer, their lips would be touching. He closed his eyes and leaned forward, letting out a sweet scent.
    "Erwin!".The door burst open and Hange saw Armin covering his face with a cushion and Erwin covering his face on the floor. She could smell a faintly sweet scent in the room. "Hange! What the- don't you know how to knock!. And how the hell did you manage to open the door, I made sure it was locked." He said, as he stood up and sat down on his chair. "Sorry for interrupting". She scratched her head and laughed. "Leaving that aside, I found a way to find Levi and Eren." Erwin's eyes widened looking at her and then at the smiling boy. 

    "Levi!" Eren shouted and Levi came in the room holding a hoe that he found in the village on his shoulder. "What?" He said, sitting on the bed. "I want to eat a fish~"
    Crossing his arms at Levi with a small pout on his mouth. "Sure, wait here I'm gonna go fish it for you." He said, as he grabbed the handmade fishing rod.
    Levi came back home after half an hour of fishing with a lot of fish. "Yay!" Eren celebrated, as he stood up and took the fishes from Levi. "Eren, just sit down,  I'm gonna cook it for you." He said as he took the fishes  from Eren, letting out a slightly commanding and comforting scent. He started to cook them while Eren sat on the chair waiting for his food. Levi served the fish and put it in front of him. "Thank you for the food," Eren said as he began to dig in. "Aren't you gonna eat?" He asked Levi as he just watched him eat. "Nah, it's for you and little one." He said smiling a little. Eren swallowed the fish quietly and finished it all in one second.

     "You know Levi, you're being nice to me lately," He said, while he washed the dishes. "It's only you," He said as he lit the fire in the fireplace. "Yeah." Not asking anymore, he walked to the living room and sat on the couch, feeling happy. Levi sat beside him and crooned quietly to make Eren comfortable. He put his hand on Eren's stomach and leaned on his shoulder. They started to fall asleep when they heard someone knocking on the door.
     "Le-Levi what's that?" Eren grabbed Levi's clothes with his trembling hand. He could smell Eren's distress from the protective scent he released. "Eren, stay behind me," He told him as he walk to open the door. He grabbed a knife for protection and walked to open the door, letting out the strong scent of an alpha that was willing to kill for his family. He opened it and saw a familiar face. "Levi!". The woman shouted and hugged him. "We're worried, you know." The tall blondie behind the woman said while holding the boy's right hand. He tried to comfort the little boy frightened by Levi's scent. "Where's Eren?" The boy said almost shouting. "Hange, Erwin and Coconut." He said still shocked,  he thought that they would never be found then he stopped letting out his intimidating Alpha scent. "Levi?". Eren said covering his stomach protectively, afraid that they would try to hurt their baby. "Eren?" Armin said, as he moved closer to Eren. "Armin?" He said looking at him and pulling him into a hug. Levi's thought at that time was.'Armin, oh yeah. That was his name. It's not my fault that I forgot his name.'  They hug each other before Eren invite them to go inside the house. 
  "So how did you found. us?". Eren said, as he put down the tea for them and sat beside Levi."Oh yeah about that...why are you wearing a dress?" Hange paused slightly to grab her tea and looked at Eren. "Hurry up shitty four-eyes," Levi said crossing his arms. and snarling at her. "Okay, okay.About that, first we found out where was the last time we saw you was and then we started riding in this with the horses. It was our luck that there were no titans following us, so we went, like, four hours before we found this village. We were lucky to have a map of this place. We have, like, ten more people with us but they're waiting for us outside the village for defence. We need to go back now, pack your things and we'll go." Hange finished her explanation as she took a sip from her cup and looked at Eren again, holding her laughter.
    Eren's eyes become watery watching Hange's expression. "Hange, leave him alone, he's sensitive right now". Levi said, gently rubbing a circles on his back.
     Levi let out a comforting scent for his mate and glared at Hange. "Thank you, Levi." Eren said leaning his head on Levi's chest. Levi put his hand on his stomach, forgetting that they were not alone. "Wait- what's going on?" Hange look at them confused and then something clicked in her mind. "Levi! Don't tell me you've bonded!?". She said,and Erwin stood up in shock. He thought, 'No-No way my boy has bonded before me?'. "Yes, so what?". Levi said with his poker face. "Congratulation!!". Hange squealed and Erwin become teary eyed.  Armin's expression was either happy or sad or both at the same time. He was happy that Eren will have a baby, but, he was sad on how Mikasa will scold Eren.
    'Oh god, it's going to be a long questions and answers session.' Eren thought as he sighed.