Complicated Love (Kian Lawley Fan Fiction)

Hey!

I'm Vanessa Pottorff, I'm 18 years of age and Sam Pottorffs twin sister. Sam and I are completely different I'm a dirty blonde hair and Sam has dark brown hair. Our parents are travellers and are always away. Sam and I are always together, we always hang out together.

Vanessa's POV

The sun was shining through my window blinding me.

*ding ding*

I slowly rolled over to pick up my phone.

1 message.

From: KiKi

Morning Pottorff my house at 12pm.

To: KiKi

Sure be there soon Lawley.

I checked the time it was already 11am.

I started to freak out.

I had my head in my cardborad to try and figure out what to wear.

I just chucked on high waisted shorts with a plain baby blue tank top, with my hair in a messy high pony tail. I decided to put on some makeup bronzed, mascara and some bright eye shadow. I put one direction perfume on to smell nice. I threw on my purple vans and got my penny board and raced out the door with Sam.

Sam and I are very competitive with each other.

"Ill race you to Kian's" Sam competitively said.

"Sure" I said with a smirk on my face.

I jumped on my penny board and was off.

Kian's house was in site and I was winning.

But Sam got mighty speed and shot straight pass me.

Sam won.

He had to rub it in face.

I knocked at Kian's door hard enough so he can hear me. Kian opens the door with a grin from ear to ear.

" KIKI " I screamed, while opening my arms wide leaning in for hug. I could see in the corner of my Sam's reaction, rolling his eyes and no emotion on his face.

I ran inside and jumped on the sofa and turned on the TV, and flicking through the channels.

"You right?" Kian said while laughing

" Yeah" I said while looking into Kian's eyes.

Kian grabbed his laptop and waddled over to the sofa, moving my legs to the side so he could sit, Sam left to go upstairs and film a video for O2L, Kian was watching some of the videos he's made, I could hear him laughing over the TV.

"Kian!" He quickly turned his head to the left of him

"What?" He questioned

"Shutup the TV is on" I said with no hesitation

"Excuse me?" He said saracastily "Who's house is this?!" Kian said laughing he reached he's hands off his laptop and starting tickling me, I absolutely hate being tickled!

I kept on screaming and telling kian to stop but that made him do it more.

Finally he stopped. Noticing I had tears in my eyes I wiped the tears off my face with a bit of mascara.

"Hey ?" Kian asked " yeah Kiki?"

" why do you wear makeup?" Kian asked

"Um.." I paused "Because I'm not happy with myself with out makeup on, so you could say it makes me confident."