Part 7

Chanyeol invited you to his concert in Seoul. You went there and met him in the waiting room with his other members. "Look who's here! Our beloved y/n", Baekhyun said aloud. You bowed to them and asked to take a group picture with them. Suddenly you felt a soft squeeze at your waist. It was Chanyeol giving you sign to go out for a talk.

You went out of the waiting room with him and he started, "You know, I've been thinking about this lately. But it's hard to tell you. Mmmm". "What? Why?", you asked, confused by his statement. "You see, I don't want to be your boyfriend anymore", he sighed. You were taken aback by the sudden confession and just went off. "Wait I'll explain!", he exclaimed. But you just continued walking.

You watched the performance but your thoughts were elsewhere. You felt so messed up that you decided to leave when a voice shouted "Stop right there, y/n!". The music stopped. Everyone's eyes were on you. "I don't want to be your boyfriend but I wanted to be your rightful husband. That was what I'm trying to say back then, y/n", explained Chanyeol on the stage.

"Ooooooo.... Chanyeol you sneakyyyy you!", the other members cheered playfully intended to tease Chanyeol for his brave action. A smile appeared on your lips upon hearing the proposal. Chanyeol got off the stage and made his way towards you. You couldn't hold back your tears, Chanyeol pulled you into a warm hug.

He released and got down on his knees, left you blushing. He reached out for your hands, "Y/n, will you marry me? And have kids with me?". You leaned down and whispered to his ear, "Absolutely yes". He quickly got up and pulled you into a deep kiss.

"Ew! Get a room guys!", said Baekhyun with his mic. Chanyeol broke the kiss and gave a hard stare to Baekhyun.