He gets sick on stage during a concert

Brian was playing his guitar as usual with Paul and his band he didn't feel very well though he had told Paul about it but he told him he felt well enough to be on stage but now he wasn't sure it had been a good idea his stomach really hurt and he was starting to get a headache. He felt terrible but he kept playing. Eventually the nauseous feeling he had began to get worse and worse. Then he couldn't take it anymore and threw up on himself, his guitar and part of the stage. He freaked out and started hyperventilating he closed his eyes trying not to cry and panic.

Then he heard Paul telling the audience to calm down and that they needed to do a quick break which is something they never did ever. He started shaking and clenching his hands into fists.
Then he heard Paul talking to the others. Then he heard Rusty approaching him. "Hey Bri it's ok come on it's ok come on"
Bri sighed opened his eyes and hung his head as he followed Rusty backstage. Once they were backstage Brian ran to the bathroom and ran into a bathroom stall and threw up again.

He sighed and stumbled out of the stall and then washed his face and then stumbled over to where the others were sitting on the couches waiting for him.

He starts to cry and he looks awful really awful. Every one immediately started to comfort him and tried to calm him down. "Can someone get cleaning supplies? And Rusty go find Brian's suitcase to get some clean clothes please?" Paul asked Rusty nodded and then turned and headed out to the tour bus to get some clean clothes.

Once Rusty came back with the clean clothes he handed them over to Paul.
"Thanks Rusty Brian you can take your guitar off now so we can clean it up ok? Hand it over" Paul said gently Brian sighed as he took off his guitar and handed it over to Paul then Paul went to get someone to help clean up the guitar.

Then Paul walked back over to Brian and handed him the clean clothes. "Go change quickly Brian ok? I want you to rest and get better so we'll have to cancel the rest of the concert tonight because your sick." Paul told him "I don't want to cancel!!! Everyone will be very upset!! You can go on without me!" Brian said
"No we can't and It'll be fine besides you need someone to take care of you." Paul replied "besides it's better for you to rest we can take the rest of the night off it's no big deal trust me on this."
Brian sighed and gave in Paul was right he knew what was best for him at least right now. Brian still was upset and was still felt really sad. And he was still crying he looked away feeling ashamed of himself. "Hey Brian it's ok you don't need to be upset it's ok go change and we'll get a bag for you to put your clothes in. Go on" Paul said gently as if he was talking to a child.
Brian nodded and sniffed and wiped his eyes with his hand. Then he got up and headed toward the bathroom to change.

Once he had finished changing he took the dirty clothes back out where Paul was standing with a plastic bag in his hands the bag was open so Brian could put the clothes right in.
"Thank you" Brian said weakly
"Your welcome now come on let's get you to your bunk on the Tour bus so you can rest" Paul said
Brian sighed as he followed Paul out of the venue out to the tour bus.

Once they were on the bus he stumbled over to his bunk bed and laid down exhausted and weak. He felt terrible about how the fact the rest of the concert had to be canceled because of him and he felt absolutely miserable.

He started to cry again and Paul rushed over to him.
"Hey Bri What's wrong?" He asked
"I feel terrible about that the concert had to be canceled because of me I told you didn't need to cancel" he said sadly as he continued to cry.
"Brian it's ok no one is mad at you because your sick you just aren't feeling well" "You want a hug?" Paul asked
Brian nodded "ok sit up"
Brian obeyed and sat up Paul sat down on the bed and Brian moved closer and then Paul hugged him.
"Thanks." Brian mumbled weakly. He felt so stupid for even trying to perform in his sickened state. 
"Brian it's ok we all get sick. It's fine really," Paul told him. "You'll be fine. I'm not mad."
Brian nodded and got comfy in his bunk.

"Holler if you need anything." Paul said to him

Brian nodded and closed his eyes feeling exhausted and weak. He knew he could always count on the band and Paul to help.

After a few days he was feeling better and was able to tour with Paul again.

A/N I hope you enjoy this update.