Another Call

Btw you should read the other story before this one...but I'm not controlling you so whatever, continue.

Naruto

Today is Saturday, my day off from work. I decided to spend my day with my new girlfriend at her place since there's a storm and l want to cuddle with her.

I'm getting ready with a white shirt, orange sweatshirt, black basketball shorts, sweatpants over the shorts and a huge black rain jacket over my sweater. Two layers of clothes so I can cuddle with her without being wet.

After opening the door, I immediately close my eyes because of the hard wind and water hitting me.
When has Konoha ever had a storm this bad?

The trees looked on the verge of falling down, nobody's driving since it's too dangerous out here.

After a long walk to Hinata's house I finally got here. I didn't tell her I was coming so I hope I'm not interrupting her from anything.

I knock on the door a fee times. But she doesn't answer. I knock again and again but she doesn't answer.

She must've left or something.

As I'm about to walk away a lightning bolt crashes nearby followed by loud thunder, and I heard a high pitched squeal.

Hinata.

I go back to the door and start to knock again. She still won't answer. I turn the knob to find out if it was locked. It wasn't. I opened the door quietly and go inside. I'm dripping wet but at least I'm not on the carpet.

I shut the door and take off my top layer of clothes. I'm still cold but it's better than being soaked and making a mess.

I walk into the small hallway in my socks to her room, following the souls of her whimpering.

I opened her door and find a huge bump on her bed covered up by blankets.

I smiled at this. I creeped up and surprise hugged her, getting a loud scream from her. I started laughing.

She uncovered herself from the blankets and I saw tears in her eyes, that's when I stopped laughing.

"N-Narut-"

Thunder crashes down extremely loud making her unconsciously jump into my arms, pushing me off of the bed making me fall backwards. At least she didn't get hurt since she landed on top of me. I wrapped my arms around her.

"Don't worry I'm here for you."

She lifter her head up and smiled. Her eyes were still puffy but I still loved to see her smile.

We stayed in that position for a while. And it took a few second for me to realize that she was wearing a see through nightgown, and her chest was pressed up against mine.

The heat rose to my face, then she caught on too and got off of me. We both stood up and there was only awkward silence.

I wish she could've stayed there a bit longer. DON'T BE A PERVERT!

I put my hand on the back of my neck and looked at the ground trying to give my best smile. She was incredibly red.

She looks adorable. I should-

Thunder interrupts again. Hinata falls into my arms again. I smiled a little. I grab one of her purple blankets and put it around my shoulder, then I carry her bridal style to the couch.