Chapter 7

(Justin)

Bruhh Ari is beautiful she got a nice body and i didnt really get to to talk to her alot when we went to gi get food but, i can tell she has a really nice personality.

I gave her my num and we are texting now:

*convo*

Ari: Wassup

Me: hey wyd

Ari: im finna go to the movies

Me: wat movie u seein?

Ari: baggage claim

Me: u goin alone, or u need someone to go wit😉

Ari: lol i was goin alone, but u can come wit me if u wnt it starts at 8:00

Me: i would luv too, see u in a while boo

Ari: 👍

-----------------------------------------------------

* 30 min. Before movie*

*Ari's house*

I got to her house 30 min before the movie. But we all kno the previews last half of tht tike so i wasnt in a rush.

-"Oh hey Justin." She said

-"Hey, is tht what u are goin in?" I asked wondering y she looked like a bum off the street

-"i didnt kno u was cmin so early, i was just bout to take a shower." Shebsaid explaining it all

-"oh well ima just sit here and wait."

-"u can come to my room and wait its really lonely down here."

-"lol ok" i said following her up the stairs

I sat on the bed, as she went to the batgroom and got in the shower.

About 15 min later she came out. She had a towel on and i guess she forgot i was in the room. "Zamnnnn ma"i said lookin at her body

-"omg i really forgot u was in here. Nice try!" She said takin her clothes and walkin to the bathroom. She came out wearing some regular botty shorts, a green shirt (like doo doo green, not even trying to be funny) and her same color green toms. She was at the bathroom counter doing her makeup she was beautiful without it.

(Ari)

As i was doing my makeup i saw Justin come behind me and put his hands around my waist. I didnt tell him to let go cuz it felt gud. Then he said "i think u look beautiful without makeup" and he kissed my neck.

-"Really, thnx." I got out of his grip to get my brush to do my hair. I brushed it out and it was really curly.

-"Ari can we talk?" He asked me

-"yea wats up." I said

-"ik we dnt really kno eachother tht well, but i wnt u to be my girl."

-"i wnt to be ur girl too."

-"Then wats holding u back." He said puttin his arms around me.

-"nothing, i will be ur girl, i turned around and kissed him. I was kinda second guessing myself becuase i havent been with anyone, since my baby daddy left me. If he didnt wanna have a baby he shouldnt have fucked me, and now he is not even paying child support. For all ik he is somewhere dead in the streets, for hangin wit the wrong ppl.

-----------------------------------------------

We finally got to the movies. We were just on time where all the preveiws were over.

*after the movie*

I had to wake his ass up, cuz he fell asleep. Ik he would he didnt kno what he was gettin into, i shoulda called Jania to come with me. But he just wanted to be with me so bad.

-"dat was a really gud movie" i said laughin at the look on his face.

-"seriously" he said with a straight face

-"lol its ok bae next time u can pick the movie, but it better not be no scary shit."

-"ok" he said still not impressed

We arrived at my house. I kissed him bye an he turned off the car.

-"wat are u doin?" I asked

-"can i sleep here tonight, ever since i fell asleep during the movie i wana go back to sleep." He said

-"ok ill get u some sheets for the couch" i said knoing he wouldnt accept tht.

-"the couch seriously!" He said

-"lol jk u can sleep with me" i said and his face turned all happy.