2

(Edd's POV)                                                 GIVE ME A COLA TOM!!! I screamed as Tom crossed his arms and stuck out his tongue. Tom finally shook his head "No sir I think you don't need cola right now, you just drank two gallons of cola not even an hour ago!" Matt sat on my desk "Edd I think this "Sir" thing is getting a little out of hand" I growled as Tom nodded in agreement "FINE YOU KNOW WHAT IM GOING FOR A WALK AND I DON'T NEED YOU TWO" I shouldn't have said that cause Matt looked pretty hurt but I didn't want him to see I'm weak so I just rolled with it. Tom interrupted the silence "Uh Ed- I mean sir it's raining outside pretty bad would you want your coat?"  "NO I DON'T" I hop off my tall chair since I'm too short and open the door seeing Tom wasn't lying "Uh maybe on second thought yes I would like my coat" Tom rolled his "non"-eyes and gave me my coat. Matt looked at me  "Sir um do you need company?"  I sighed perhaps I could be a friend and let him tag along "Sure Matt" I heard him squeal like a child "THANKS EDD!!!" As he gave me a hug Man I never got one of these hugs in a while,suddenly me and Matt felt another set of arms which of course was Tom,I looked at them both and smiled  "Maybe I can finally get to know you both in person" Tom playfully punched my arm as Matt did one of his silly faces I put on my coat and let Tom come with me and Matt even though he didn't ask. We stop at a store that Tom and Matt always wanted to go to,so of course I couldn't say no to them as they ran in the store as I watched them then looked at the wet floor and hear someone say my name it was Tord "E-Edd?!?"