The beginning

Life was decent for Frisk.  They woke up, ate breakfast, went to school, came home and waited for their parents to come home from work.  Every single day, Frisk would insist on their parents reading them the same bedtime story every time.  Some would say it's boring to read the same book every night, but Frisk found it fascinating. So Frisk read it again.  And again.  And again.  They flipped the pages, hooked on to every word as if their life depended on it.  In fact, some might think they were dead if it weren't for the steady rise and fall of their chest.  So they read.

Long ago, two races ruled over the earth.  HUMANS and MONSTERS.  One day, war broke out between the two races.  After a long battle, the humans were victorious.  They sealed the monsters underground with a magic spell.  They sealed them underground Mt. Ebbot, a famous tourist spot because of its wonderful view, which has just recently lost its popularity.  Legend say that those who climb the mountain disappear...

But, I guess we will never know!  It was an old book,  some spots were soaked with wetness as if carried through the rain, and some pages were torn out.  The pages were ripped out after that point, as if someone didn't want you to know what happened next.  You may think Frisk was just being skeptical, but the tear lines were just so refined... they traced their finger over the tear lines, as if they told a story.  It was then , that that the door creaked open.  Frisk ran out their room to go greet and hug their parents.  Little did that know, that would be the last time Frisk would hug them for quite a long time...