Eunwoo x Toki

Once upon a time, a girl was minding her own business walking across the road, making her way to the park. It was a hot day.. so instead of being buying ice cream she got a cold ice drink instead. A slushy. A blue slushy. Not a red one, or green, brown or mixed. A bright blue one. It's her favourite colour, so of course, the colour blue tasted the best.

She made her way to the park, occasionally sipping on her slushy. She decided she was going to turn the volume up when her favourite song from BAP started playing on her phone. She adjusted her headphones and tapped her fingers on the slushy cup to the rhythm of the music. She looked around and her eyes landed on a path leading into a forestry area.. when she saw it, she knew the park was near.

She began walking up the stairs, she was watching every step she took. The stairs were covered with moss which made them a bit slippery. She liked to go this way. Most people went the "safer" way, which was also shorter, but she liked to be alone and enjoyed the scenery around her. After about 15 minutes of walking, she finally made it to the entrance of the park. There weren't many people in the park, mostly people walking their dogs. It was quiet. Just the way she liked it.

She walked a little more until she saw the bench she would normally sit on. She smiled to herself when nobody was sitting on that bench, and decided it was time to sit down. Some time passed and she noticed something going on in further in the park. Cameras? Lots of people? It looked like a scene out of a movie. She decided she wanted a closer look and began walking towards the crowd.  She decided to keep her distance though, she wasn't fond of lots of people. Then she saw what all the commotion was about. It was one of her favourite KPop groups..

Astro. She heard they would be in the area, but she didn't know it was today. She caught a glimpse of the boys and she noticed some girls from her school were also there.. but much closer. Ugh they were fan girling. Annoying girls. She decided she was going to leave before the girls spotted her.. but as she made her way in the direction she had been previously going, one of the girls spotted her. Crap. The girl ran over quickly, with a smirk on her face and began talking. 'Toki are you listening?!' Her attention was brought back to the girl in front of her. Toki smiled nervously and took a quick glance at Astro. The girl from school noticed it and in a flash took Toki's slushy and threw it to the side, spilling it all on the ground. The girl smiled and walked away, back to the group of friends. Toki didn't understand what she had done wrong and decided to quickly leave that part of park before anything else happened. However, she didn't notice that someone had seen everything.

She came to a quiet place of the park where nobody ever went. It was almost like.. abandoned.. but nature had taken care of this area, and made it beautiful. She went into an ivy and moss covered concrete building, there she sat on a little swing and swung slowly, looking into the distance, at the calm pond in front of her. It was starting to get late and before she knew, the sun had started to set. She took a deep breath and sighed loudly. What she would do for a slushy right about now.. 

Out of no where, someone poked her on the shoulder and when she turned around, she was face to face with....

A slushy!!! But the slushy was in someone else's hand, not hers.. her eyes followed the arm and her eyes landed on the persons face. Her eyes widened when she saw who it was. Eunwoo... But behind him.. stood the group he was in.. Astro... and they were all holding slushy hies in their hands, the slushies were all different colours. They all smiled at her and sat down on the wood decking around her swing and watched the sun set, sipping on their slushies. Eunwoo gave Toki a blue slushy before sitting down with Astro on the decking, sipping his own slushy.

Did I mention.. they brought donuts?

~The End~