10

"(Y/n)!" Toby yelled, crouching at my side.

     "W-well, isn't this an i-interesting demise" I huffed, coughing a little blood up only a moment later.

     "No no no no, y-you're not gonna die" Toby whimpered, hugging my frail body.

     "Someone always d-dies in war, Toby" I said, "Whether you like it or not"

     "B-b-but why you?" Toby cried.

     "When it's your time, I'll see you again" I said, smiling a little.

     'N-no! Don't say that!" Toby cried, almost yelling.

     "I love you Toby, always remember th-that" I stammered.

     "I l-love you too" Toby said, "Please, j-just hang in there for me"

     "I would i-if I could" I said, suddenly feeling very faint. "But nobody lives forever"

     "B-but you're too young!" Toby yelled.

     "I'll see you a-again someday" I smiled, before closing my eyes and falling limp in Toby's arms.

Toby's POV

     "(Y/N)!" I screamed. Her body was limp, and her eyes were closed. A thin line of blood trickled down her chin. I carried her body to the forest, before setting her down. No matter how much I wanted to, I have to get back to the battle. "I'll be back for you" I whispered, turning back to the battle field.

~~~~~

     "I'm sorry child" Slender said, looking down at her body. "She's truly gone. There's nothing that I can do."

     "No" I whispered. "No, she's not gone! You can still bring her back!"

     "Toby, settle down" Slender said.

     "I won't settle down! W-we could have saved her, but we didn't!" I yelled, cracking my neck.

     "We're all grieving over the lost friends and family, Toby. You aren't the only one missing her. She wouldn't have wanted you to be so upset about her death." Slender said.

     "I-I know, I just can't help it" I said, holding her cold hand.

     "She died a hero, saving countless lives in that war." Clocky said, stepping into the forest.

     "I would have been wounded without her help" Jeff admitted.

     "I wouldn't be nearly as good of a fighter without her" Sally said.

     "She taught us many things, and saved our lives." Slender said. "We should get to work on her memorial."

     "I agree" Jane said.

     "W-we should take some of her f-feathers, and use it in th-the memorial" I suggested, finally looking up to face all the other creepypastas. Many were hanging their heads, and others were crying or wiping tears.

     "We'll give her the best memorial that we can." Slender said. I nodded, and plucked six feathers. Five for the memorial, one for me. Just to keep a piece of her with me forever. 

     "I promise you (Y/n), I'll never forget you"

~~~~~

     That's the end of this book! I hope you guys enjoyed it!