Chapter 4

I follow Harry backstage and see that he is crying. "Whats wrong Harry?" i say. "Its you. I think I'm in love with you, and I'm afraid the lads are going to get in our way.

"But Harry, i just met you. You dont know me. I am just an average 18 year old girl." i said.

"I don't care Veronica, I do love you, and tonight I'm taking you to dinner."

I love how he said my name with his thick- british accent. And I can't believe he's taking me on a date! "Ok" I said happily. "But I don't have anything to wear"

"It's alright, you look fine just the way you are."

*Later On*

"Thank you and Goodnight everyone! See you next time!" Harry shouted and all the boys ran off the stage.

Daisy and I made our way to backstage. "Do you think Niall Horan likes me?" Daisy asked.

"I don't know" I say while laughing.

We walk over to them and Harry runs and hugs me. "Did you enjoy the show?" He asked.

"Yea! It was amazing."

"Seems like Niall finally found a girlfriend" Liam chuckles. Everyone turns to see Niall and Daisy talking, and they both start blushing.

"Let's go eat!" Niall yells while running out the door and holding Daisys hand.

We all follow.

"That was delicious!" Louis said while we were walking out of Nandos.

We all got into the car and drove to the hotel.