Let's talk this out

H20 Delirious POV: Oh man. I really don't know if I should talk to him but I have to try, so I was standing in front of his door and I was wondering if I should knock and I should. So I knocked on his door and I said"Uh... Evan? It's me. Come on dude. Let's talk this out. Look I'm really sorry for had happened ok? So please. Open the door?" He opened the door looking tired with eyes red like he has been crying, I said to him"What happened to you man? Your eyes are red as fuck." He said to me"I've been tired for the past few weeks. Haven't been able to get any sleep. Delirious you can come in. I need to tell you something real quick." I came in and his house looks scary. The curtains were closed and his lights are not even on. It's like he hasn't seen day light in months, I decided to open up the curtains and turn on the lights cause I'm getting scared right now. He hissed at the light as I turned on a lamp. He covered his face but I let down his covers so he can get immune to the lightness, I said"What is it that you need to talk to me about Ev?" He couldn't speak so he thought of what he should say to me but he didn't think of anything, the sadness in his eyes we're upsetting to look at. I tried to tell him what is it that he's thinking about but he couldn't say anything to me but just sigh and lay back on his couch with the covers over him. He said" Delirious... I felt really bad for what you did to me... When I saw that you... Gosh I can't even say it! But what I'm trying to say is that you broke my heart... I had actually loved you and I had feelings for you but I never told you because I was scared to even tell you. Hope you can understand what I'm trying to say." He wanted to say more but his eyes started watering and then he broke down into tears, and my eyes were watering too. My throat burns from trying to swallow down my tears and my voice was choking on tears and started to break up when I tried speaking but I stopped myself from talking had broken down into tears too. I felt bad for Evan and wanted to say... I'm sorry...