Love At First Site (One Direction)

As I sat on my bed, I got a text from my bestfriend, Hannah. She was always there for me. I get bullied at school and she sticks up for me all the time. She even changed all of her class so she has all classes with me. I love her so much. Fake blondes bully me for the heck of it. I have brownish/blondeish hair. My full name is Lauren Elizabeth Sharp. I wasn't skinny skinny but I weighted at 115. I look at my screen but I hear a crash from the living room. My pull the sheets off of me and walk to my door. I was scared. What if its my father. I hated him so much. He hurt me and abused me. He never raped me, ever. Thank god for that. I got a grip of myself. I opened my door and I hear another crash that makes me jump. I set back but maned up and walked down the dark hallway. Did I tell you that we are rich. My dad owns Forever 21. I get free cloths all the time. As I walk down the hall, I see glass on the floor. I step over it and walked down the stairs. My mom was on the floor pasted out with a beer in her hand. "Mom," I shouted. I ran down the stairs. Once I reached the bottom, I step on something sharp and fall back. "Shit," I whispered to myself. "What the fuck," my mom said as she tried to stand up. Keyword, tried. She fell back down. I look at my foot and yelled in pain. I finally got a hold of myself and pulled the glass out of my foot. "Motherfucker," I shouted. Blood came and it scared me even more. I crawled to the couch and pulled a blanket. I wrapped it around my foot and ankle. It looked like a boot. I finally stood up and saw my mom pasted out. I walked over to her and pulled her up and she whinched at my touch. But she fell back asleep. I put her arm around my shoulder and headed for the stairs. I slowly walked up the stairs and once I reached to top, she fell to the floor. Still asleep. I panted and decided to drag her to her bedroom. I got a hold of her hands and started to drag.

Finally I got her to her room and I kick her bedroom door open. Damn she is heavy. I picked her up bridal style and put her in bed. She wasn't hurt so I left. When I walk out her room, I tripped. I hit my head on the floor. I felt dizzy. I finally stood back up and walked back to my room. I closed the door and put my back to the door. I slide down to the floor. Well that happened like every night. I stood back up and fell on my bed. I grabbed my phone and she texted me. I read the message.

From Hannah:

I got One Direction tickets!!! Can you believe it? I got back stage passes too! Will you come with me?!!?

I was stunned. But I felt dizzy and I put my head on my pillow. I pulled the covers over my body. My foot didn't hurt anymore. But my head did. God please help me... darkness took over me.