Her Everything

*Harry's PoV*

Just her big blue eyes are stuck in my mind. The way her hair moved. Just her. I didn't even know her name. But I know what she looks like. She was stunning. Her tan, her everything. I felt like I know her. But these stupid girls were chasing us! But before I asked what her name was, Niall pulled me away from her. Her eyes were locked on me. She is beautiful. The best thing is that is didn't fangirl. When she fell on top of me... I leaned in but she stopped me. Those soft lips. I wanted them so bad. I know, I have a lot of one night stands! But she made me feel nerves. Not like the fake blondes that I get. They throw themselves on me. They just want me for my fame. Her beauty stunned me. I want to see her again. I hope she is at the concert tonight. I would easyly see her beauty. Her curly hair. She turned me on. Please let her be at the concert tonight, please?

*Laurens PoV*

I can get that guy out of my head. His curly hair just turned me on. I don't even know his name. His red lips. His everything.

Hannah snapped me out of my thoughts. "Where do you want to go first," she asked. "Jack Willis," I shouted and grabbed her hand and ran to the store. I love Jack Willis! Who wouldn't? "Ok ok," she said triying to get out of my grip. I let her go and we walked inside. The smell made me crazy. It smelled like guy. I loved it! "Come on," I said as I walked to the hoodie section. "What about this one," I asked as I held up a red and a blue jackets. "Ummmm the blue one," she said grabbing it. "Ok," I said putting the red on back.

After about an hour, we headed for check out. I buyed a baby blue hoodie and a pair of white pants. Along with hot pink shorts and a white laced shirt. Then got white sandels. Then a white lace dress that went to the mid thigh. It was tight in the boob part and it flowed down. It came with a brown belt. I got some brown wedges. It looked casual. Also got some bennies.

Hannah got a navy blue dress and got blue flats. Then some cute ear rings. They are silver. Then got some skinny jeans that were ripped everywhere. They looked cute on her.

We finally exited the mall and it was already 5:30. The concert starts at 7:00. We put the bags inside the car, and climbed into the car. "I'm so tired, man," she said as she puts her head on the wheel. "I'll drive," I said and I got into the drivers seat. "Sleep and when we get home, we will get ready," I said and started to car. She layed her head on the dash board.

After 15 minutes of driving, I finally drove in front of her house. I didn't want to go home. I turned off the jeep. I shaked her and she woke up. "What time is it," she asked sleepy. "Ummm about 6:00, "I said and she bolted to the door. I laughed and I grabbed the bags and headed for the door. I opened the door and no one was home. I walked over to the stairs and went up. I opened her bedroom door and her bathroom door was open. I hear water running. She must be in the shower. I walked over to her bed and put the bags down. She came our her bathroom, wrapped in a towel. Damn she can shower fast! "What are you going to wear tonight," she asked walking into her closet. "I don't care," I shout back. "Wear shorts because its going to be hot," she said coming back with some white laced shorts. "Wear these," she said handing them to me. I nodded and she walked back. I went back to her bed and pulled out the baby blue jacket. I wasn't trieing to impress anyone. I stripped off the cloths that I had on and put the shorts on. They fit me perfect. I was really tan. I put a plain white tee shirt on and then the jacket. I thought... white bennie! I went though my bags and finally found it. I went to find Hannah. I found her putting makeup on. "Come here," she said eyeing me. She looked back at her makeup bag. She pulled out lip stick. Nude colored. She pulled me closer and then smudged some on me. I looked in the mirror and it looked cool. Then she put foundation on me and looked beautiful on me.

She had on light pink shorts and a plain black tee shirt with a black Jack Willis that she bought. She curled her hair and put on alittle makeup. She looked so beautiful.

We walked down stairs and went to the kitchen. It was 6:35 and I went to go get a apple for the ride. I grabbed an apple and headed for the door. She was already in the car that she just started. I hopped in and she drove out of the driveway.

*Harry's PoV*

I had her on my mind all day. I couldn't think about anything else. "Harry what wrong," asked a worried Louis. "Nothing," I lied to him. "You lier," he said with a smirk. Damn that kid knows me to well! "Well this girl..." I said while playing with my fingers. "Owwwww," he said cutting me off and playfully punching my arm. I laugh and stood up and walk with Louis to get ready for the show. I really hope she is there!

*Laurens PoV*

Hannah was shaking me awake. I sat up and stretched. She laughed and got out of the car. I followed her into a big stadium. There were girls every where. I looked over to a happy Hannah. She jumped up and down. I just laugh. She hands over the tickets to a woman. We walk in and take our seats. I really don't care that we got first row. Luckily I brought my headphones with me. I would love to listen to Lana Del Rey. I love her so much! We past a lot of girls!There were all screaming and holding signs.

We finally got to our seats. We sat dead in the middle. I pulled out my phone and look at the clock. I was 6:58. Man I wanted this to be over. They are hot but not my type. I pulled my headphones out and plugged them in. I played a song by Lana Del Rey. It was West Coast. It was a sad song but still loved it. Music is my way of escaping real life. I turned up my music and arossed my armsamd put my hoodie over my head.

Then I heard music blurring and I just kept my head down. I looked at my screen and put on Ride by Lana Del Rey. Every song on my phone was by her. The song just lifted my spirit. Then my phone fell out my hand and onto the floor. I lifted my head and bent down to get my phone and I got it and sat backup. I looked over at Hannah and she was jumping up and down. Every girl was and here I am sitting in my seat not even listening to them. My hoodie fell off my head. I pulled it back on and sat back in my chair and listened to my music.

*Harry's PoV*

A women in a black suit told us it was time. We all jumped in excitement. We all ran onto the stage. There was a lot of girls! "What's up everyone," Zayn shouted. Girl cheered. We started to sing Half A Heart. When the song started to end, a girl in the first row had her hoodie over her head and she had headphones in. She was wearing white laced shorts and a Jack Willis jacket! I love Jack Willis! Her hair was curly. She looked pretty. But her hoodie covered her face. Damn...

When the concert ended, we left the stage smiling. I didn't see the girl I wanted to see! DAMN! "Mate what's wrong," Liam asked worried. "Nothing," I said with a sigh. "What ever you say," he said and walk back to Niall who was at the food table. Man he can eat but not gain a pound! "Hey Harry some girls have backstage passes and they want to see you," Louis said with a smile. "Ok," I said and standded back up and walked down the hall. Some girls were sitting in chairs. It was the one in the front row! Plus her friend who was pretty happy. She had a white bennie on and her hair covered her face. She was so tan and pretty. Her friend jumped up and ran over to us and the other girl looked up. I was stundded to see who it was. It was the girl from the mall!!! She had her eyes locked on her phone again. Her friend was talking to the rest of the guys and I walked and sat next to her. I pulled out one of her headphones and put it in my ear. She looked at me with a surprised look...