♰ Prologue I ♰

A beam of light shine into my eyes made me awake from my long sleep. I sit up and start looking around my room, suddenly a pain hit my head I feel so dizzy.

   Kugumi : Sigh" I collapsed again...argh...! What's happening to me?how long did I sleep" My vision is so blur. I push my blanket aside and try to stand up, I walk to my window and notice that it's already noon and my stomach is talking to me, I'm hungryyyyyyy. " I wonder where's father? " I mumbling to myself.

     I grab my story book about Vampires on my desk and something catch my eyes " hmm what's that? " I'm about to reach my hand for it
    Father : " No! I'm not giving her to you! Don't you do things as you please!"
    "Father? He sounds angry...I should go and see what happened"I thought. I walk out of my room and close my door quietly and head toward the living room. I see he's talking on his phone angrily"not giving who? Who is he talking to?"I speak quietly to myself and convert my eyes to him again.
    Father : " damn you Vampires.....! Like hell if I give my only daughter to you, tsk! Just because of her-"

    I drop my book as my eyes wide when I heard it's me and make my way to him, he's quickly hang up his phone and turn to face me.
       Father : " Ahhh Kugumi..! You're awake? " he smiles at me nervously
       Kugumi : " F-father...what's this all about?" I look at him seriously
       He pushes me to sit on a sofa and pats my head.
     Father : " it's nothing! I'm here to protect you don't worry...." he smiles warmly at me and gives me a warm hug. I feel so protected I'm happy that's he's here for me, I smile back at him. He breaks the hug and look at something.

      Father : " hmm? Vampire? You really love to read books about Vampires,why?" He looks at it curiously.
      Kugumi : " I want to find out about them, it's so interesting! " I said with a wide smile on my face
       Father : " so you interested in vampires? Your mother must be so proud of you " he chuckles
      Kugumi : " mother? Right, I don't know anything about her Can you tell me more about her? " I see the expression on father face. He looks nervous what's wrong with him?he is obviously hiding something from me.
     Father : " it's better for you not to know about that now, I'll tell you tomorrow ahhhh! That's right! Are you hungry? I'll make your your favorite food for you"
     Kugumi : " umm okay but still I want pancake!" I see father laugh happily I guess I don't want to ruin his happy mood bother asking him question right now I'll wait for tomorrow. I follow him to the kitchen and sit at the dining table, I continue my story of Vampires. About vampires I did heard father mentioned about them on his phone. In my deep thought I heard father's calling me.

      Father : " Kugumi? Kugumi sweetie are you okay?" With a worried face
      Kugumi : " Y-yes I am" I smile at him. After awhile I wait for him to cook it finally done I grab my fork and knife.
                       " Itadakimasu! " I dig in, gosh his pancake tastes the best.
      Father : " I'm glad you like it ^^"

      I smile back at him, while eating and reading my story I heard a man screaming and a lot of foot steps from the outside at the door and knock unstoppable calling for my father.
      Man :" Kyo! Open the damn door! " he knocks and shouts angrily " if you don't i will go in without ya permission "
    I look at father but he's avoid my eyes contact.
       Kugumi :" what's the matter?" He didn't answer my question
       Father : " they are here" he looks toward the door and looks out the window " today is the red moon"

============❤️TO BE CONTINUE❤️===========

Please check out my new story too guys.  Naganen no Haru I swear I'll be good