Chapter Five (Continuation)

FIVE

"my bra!" I squeaked in embarrassment. I'm glad that it was dark because I swear, my face was burning like a fireball tomato...I don't know if that thing exists but that's the only thing I could describe since I was in the verge of shrieking and exploding. Yep, not good either!

Justin smirked mischeviously at me as he examined my mickey mouse bra...why does it have to be that bra!? I mean, I've got some other decent bra. I've got a purple lacy bra, a black one that mom gave me for my birthday, the bra that I ordered from Thailand, the--

"nice bra" he said, while wiggling his eyebrows pervertedly. oh come on!

I gritted my teeth whilst clenching my knuckles "Justin, give it back" I tried to sound intimidating but then I ended up failing at it because Justin was already sniffing it....wait, what?! sniff?! isn't that too lovely?

"smells like...vanilla" he murmured.

I'm blushing. F*cks sake I'm blushing.

"I'm keeping it"

"Are you f*cking kidding me?! you stupid arsehole!" I grumbled as I ran towards him in his bed. "give it back!" I yelled again, trying to snatch it from him

"nope! you gave it to me and its rude if you're gonna take it back" running around the room, he said.

"ughh! just give it back"

"nooo"

"I'm warning you! give it"

"not happening babe"

* * *

"not happening babe, not happening babe, not happening babe! " I mocked Justin. Me and Kelsie have been talking since an hour ago and all she wanted to me to tell her was about that Justin-arsehole-Bieber.

"Awe that's so cute!" Kelsie, my best friend, responded on the other side of the phone.

"how can he be cute?! he's disgusting and I hate him more than I hate your obnoxious whiny cat-Juju"

"no, you only hated my adorable cat because I named him after Justin"

"true that"

"so, how are things going with you and Justin right now?"

"ughhh...Kelsie, can we stop talking about him?"

"...."

"oh come on?!"

"...."

"okay fine!"

"that's more like it, Mi!"

HEEEEEY! JUST WANTED TO YOU ALL TO KNOW THAT I FOLLOWBACK :)

and let's all not forget to click the VOTE button :D