~NeRvEd Up~

Dont judge my pic and video!!!

~Markies P.O.V~

I stood there waiting for my bus to arive.

"Ugh... this damn bus driver is always late..." I said in agravation. After another 15 minutes of waiting... the bus finaly shows up. "Bout fuckin time..." I mumbled as I got closer to the bus. I sat in the middle of the bus and read some septiplier fan fictions on wattpad. (WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT?!) I read about 3 short smut fan fics and I see my friend Sam get on.

"Suprise motha fuckah!" She said as she sat down on the seat next to mine. We laughed and talked about homework that we didn't do or any of the exams that we didn't study for either.

"So Sambo, whats up?"

"Nothing really... HEY! When you gonna ask that Jackson kid out?" I blushed slightly.

"W-w-what do you mean?!" She just smiled and rolled her eyes.

"I can tell you like him... Just grow a pair and ask him!" I sighed.

"Fine... just let me do it... if I need help I will let you know ok..."

"Agreed!" We laughed and made personal jokes. Our friend, Chris got on.

"Sup dudes" Chris said smiled at us.

"Just talkin to Markie that he should ask out Jackson." Sam said as I punched her shoulder. "Ow..."

"You diserved it!" I said sarcasticaly. We chuckled and continued talking.

       ~Time skip cuz I can~

We got to school a bit late like always. I grabed a bus pass and walked to the caffeteria, grabed breakfast and sat down with my group of friends. Of course Josh was being a douche. He was grabbing peoples food and laughing. I just rolled my eyes and laughed along with them.

"I am gonna head to class... don't wanna be more late that I already am... see ya" I grabbed my backpack and went to my first period.

When I walked in I handed my teacher my note, he nodded and I headed back of the class and sat down next to a friend of mine. She waved slightly and I waved back.

After class my phone buzzed, I sighed and got it.out and saw it was Jackson.

'HeyMarkie it's Jackson I was wondering if you would wanna come over this weekend?' ~Jackson

(Hah nope)

'Sure I think dad wont care... see ya later man.. gtg to band...' ~Me

I responded and put my phone away and went to my next class. I stood at the door and waited to go in. It seemed like forever untill something grabbed my sides. I turn quickly to see it was Rodney.

"God damn dude you scared the shit outta me!" We laughed and started talking.

       ~TIME SKIP AGAIN~

~Jacksons P.O.V~

I got off the bus and my phone rang, it was Markie.

"Hiii!"

"Hey Jackson! I'm coming now ok?" Shite... forgot it was friday.

"O-o-ok See ya in a bit."

"Buh-byee!" She said in her Markiplier impression

"Heh bye Mark." I put my phone in my pocket and walked home.

Once I got home I did my chores and sat back and watched Jacksepticeye while reading Septiplier fan fics. Markie and I see eachother as Mark and Jack. Hell I am Irish and he is Corean.

I started dozzing off when my door swung open and it startled me half to death.

"SUPRISE MOTHA FUCKA!"
It was Markie...

"Some pies motha fucka!"

"Small fries motha fucka!"

"Wrong size motha fucka!" We laughed and he closed my door and ploped down next to me. His eyes were looking into mine. His greyish blue eyes and his left eye had fogged up in the corner of his eye. After a minute of stairing at him he looked back making me quickly look away.

"Jackson?" Markie said as he looked at me.

"Y-yeah?" I looked back and bit my lip so it was not very noticable.

"You do know that... I am pansexual right." I nodded and blushed.

"Yeah... what about it?"

"Close your eyes"

"O-o-ok..." I did as Markie had told me.

~No ones P.O.V~

Markie got scared but he got closer to Jackson. When he was about an inch away, Jackson opened his eyes and saw what he was doing. Markie pulled away quickly and looked down embaraced.

"M-markie?" Jackson said, running his hand over Markies. Markie looked back blushing a deep red.

"Y-yeah?" Jackson slammed his lips into his. Markie jumped at first but then melted into the kiss. Jackson was smaller so he crawled into his lap and wraped his arms around his neck making sure not to break the kiss. Markie wraped his arms around his waist and rubbed his sides gently.

After 10 minutes or so, Jackson pulled away slowly and looked into Markies eyes and he looked back. Markie kissed the tip of his nose making him giggle. They both smiled and looked at eachother for a moment.

Markie pecked his lips gently.

"I love you Jackson."

"I love you too Markie."