Dying is Exactly what I want part 2

(Sam's point of view.Apologies for this being his only point of view.) (I'll make sure it's worth it.)

Colby wouldn't answer me, he read all my messages but never replied. I was terrified. Crying I ran to our room. Falling against my bed and holding his hoodie, crying and begging him to reply. Call after call I tried so hard and everything in my power. I couldn't lose the only person who I was living for. The only one I loved. He was so silent, so distant. There was just a feeling, he could leave existence. My mind was all tangled, distorted, and scattered. I couldn't think. Texting Colby's mom, I tried to tell her what was happening, but she seemed to not care anymore. Did his dad have to do with any of this? Colby. Colby. Colby. All I wanted was Colby. Finally realizing I had persuaded Colby long ago to get a tracking device app on his phone so we could find each other in stupid situations. Luckily Colby never remembered he had it, so I turned it on a while ago without him knowing. Pulling up Colby's name and location, I saw how far he managed to go. He was 2 hours away. Quickly slipping on my shoes, grabbing my keys I knew I had to save him.  Speeding like speed racer, I didn't stop. "Colby I'm coming for you!!" I screamed as I sped further and further away from home. The silence in my car was killing me, Colby wasn't in the seat next to me and that's all I wanted. Him, and his everything. Colby I love you. Looking at my phone, his dad had texted me. He was saying very vulgar and gory things. I ignored him, and I called to cops sending them towards him. Running from my car, I ran inside. Out of breath I pushed the words out. "Have you seen a emoish boy with brown flippy hair, low posture and wears all black come here?" He looked at me funny and he pointed to the upstairs, "Room 204 son." "Thank you!" Rushing out, I came to the stairs. Running up them seemed like internity, "Colby, I'm coming! Don't leave me!" My cries were like smoke, they faded away so fast, but came back so quickly. Quickly running as I looked at room numbers, "215,210,209,205, I'm closer." There the room stood, room 204 was in my reach. "COLBY!!!" Slamming the door open, I heard nothing. Colby's bag laid opened on the bed, his sweater was hanging off the edge. Grabbing it, it was still warm from his heat. "Colby..." Walking around I had no response. The bathroom door was slightly opened. Walking slow, out of breath, and my feet were heavy. I was scared to see what was waiting for me. Pushing the door...my heart broke, sunk deep down, my colors washed away. breaking down, falling to my knees. There Colby laid..brain dead and in shock. Blood was covering his skin and his pants. Silence is what I got. "Colby, baby, look at me! Stay with me, we're gonna be okay. Baby let's go home, okay? We can be happy, we can leave the world behind." He moved so slightly, holding my hand, his breath was so light. He smiled. "Home...is with you." Shutting his eyes and gripping my hand tighter. "I love you Sam Golbach. Take me home." Tears fell from his bear skin, his face was so pale. It was a sight I'd never forget. I called the cops, "He's almost gone, please save him." Setting my phone down on the ground, I held Colby's cold body close. Running my hand through his hair, there it was again the silence. The silent suicide.