PWTWB 5: Moving In Together

Before I began the story I just wanted to say I'm deeply sorry for not updating this book since later year. For those that been with me for a while knows that I'm not the best updating regularly person, but I'm working on it trust me. Also if your still interested in this book you guys are awesome for not giving up on me 💙.

~Few Weeks Later~

_^_^_^_^_^_^_

~Stiles POV~

After Derek, told me the news about me being 'pregnant' I took it upon myself to just tell dad. Which I'm gonna remind you that he is the sheriff and that conversation went~ somewhat well.

~Two Day's Ago~

We walked into my house seeing dad on the couch watching tv, drinking some soda. Derek had closed the front door, making dad turn his head towards our direction.

"Stiles! Where have you been? I was getting worried." He questioned me.

"-Oh hey dad! I'm alright. I was just at, Scotts house." I said .

Dad cleared his throat, indicating that he wanted me to do something since he always does that one eyebrow.

"Right, dad this is Derek Hale." Stiles says introducing him.

"Nice to meet you sir."

"Right back at ha."

After the introduction, everyone got settled on the couch. Sheriff Stilenski sitting back in his seat, while Stiles and Derek sitting on the same couch.

"Right well dad, Imma just go ahead and tell you the reason I was having stomach problems was because~" Stiles stops looking at Derek as he puts his hand on his back rubbing it in a soothing motion. "Was because I-I'm~ PREGNANT!" Stiles finally says, blurting it out.

They both look at his dad to see him completely shook. This can only means two thins~ he's shook that I could even get pregnant, or that he's getting grandchildren so early.

Took him awhile before he came up with a sentence. "I-I'm sorry what!?" He asked.

"Y-yeah... I'm pregnant. And before you even freak I already told you about the supernatural world and stuff."

"Yes, but you NEVER told me about males could get pregnant!"

'.....yep I knew I forgot about something damn.' I said mentally slapping myself himself.

"Mr. Stilinski, if I may~ Stiles here is my mate which I'm happy he is, but I did not want this to happen trust me." Derek says.

In panic the sheriff pulls out his pistol from his back and aims it at Derek. In doing so, Derek goes into "Alpha Mode" protecting Stiles and their unborn baby. He protects them by pushing him behind his back shielding them with him growling.

"Wait Dad! Put the gun down please?!"

"Stiles, you re freaking pregnant with a werewolf's baby for crying out loud! How am I suppose to rap my head around that?!"

"W-well for one, can you please put down the gun?" Stiles asks, his father.

His dad follows, Stiles question and puts his pistol back into the place he got it from before. Now after everyone had calmed down, he sat back down on the couch letting his son continuing on the what he had to say.

"Thank you~ now what where trying to say is that since I'm Derek's mate, we both it would be better if I go and move in with him. And also the gang is gonna help me and Derek with the process."

It's like after Stiles, explained his situation to his father he had on a much better expression on his face then the one before. He looks at Derek who had his hand wrapped around his son's waist the whole time.

"You! The person who got my son pregnant in the first place, I'm counting on you to take care of my boy you hear me?! Don't make me have to come up there and have to pull out my pistol again ya' hear?" The sheriff says, more seriously now.

"Of course sir! I would never hurt, nor put you're son in a dangerous position when he's away. I promise that me and the pack will watch over him closely." Derek said, standing up and putting his hand over his chest. "It won't just be me, watching over him- It will also be my wolf." He says, while showing his Alpha eyes again.

Sheriff smiled at that. He smiled knowing that his only son was impregnated by a wolf, who turned out to be Derek Hale and then showed how much they mean the world for each other. Call it crazy, but that's just the world we live in so~

~End Flashblack~

_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_

~Still Stiles POV~

So yeah now you know the whole story on how this came to be now. But now thinking back on it, I'm actually glad Dad took it so well and not go berserk about the situation. Although he did pull out his gun, but that's in the past now.

"Stiles honey! Where are you?" Derek asked, while yelling in the house.

"I'm in your room, Derek." I told him.

Seconds later he walkes into the room smiling down at me. "What are you doing on the floor?" He questions me.

"Well~ I was putting away some of my balls I collected since I was little and one sadly rolled under the bed, so that is why I'm like this." I explained.

"Haha~ Stiles your so cute. But if you was struggling this bad why didn't you yell for me? You know I could have easily got it for you."

Derek easily gets his ball from under the bed with no problem whats so ever. He hands the ball to, Stiles who puts it away with the others in his box.

"Thanks bud~"

"Mhm, you're welcome."

Stiles does a sigh before laying down on Derek's bed, his back on the bed while having his arms spread apart.

"You know... I wonder how this whole thing is gonna work? And I mean as like, me giving birth even though I'm a Male, and like how in the world is it suppose to come out?"

"Okay. Okay shushh, Stiles and breath. One you're gonna be fine and two we will figure things out when we get to it, okay?" Derek says, trying to calm down his mate.

After doing so, Stiles finally calmes down and snuggles into Derek's chest.

"Mmm- you know how to make me feel better Derek, and I'm really appreciative of it."

"Haha, you're welcome. Now why don't you sleep? We still have alot of moving for tomorrow." Derek suggested.

"Yeah~ your right. U-um can you stay with me so I can fall asleep faster?" Stiles asks, cutely but also shyly at the same time.

"I would be delighted too."

_^_^_^_^_

FINALLY! After soo much waiting I finally updated! Let me know if you guys enjoyed the new update? I think personally that its cute on how Stiles acts around Derek 😁.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and maybe add to reading lists~ I will see you next time byeeeee!!!