ニThe boy & the vampireニ Chapter 1

Oliver's P.O.V (Haven's Boyfriend)

I got out of bed and went into my bathroom to shower, as soon as I got out of the shower I shaved my face and put on deodorant. I put on my kitty boxers and my clothes then I started to walk over to the Starbucks near my house I walked passed Haven's house and waved at him through the window. I noticed them opening the door after Haven waved at me.

Haven's P.O.V

Oh hey, this is a story about how my life changed for the better I started dating a human. Yes, you read that correctly a human. I'Agender serious everyone in this kingdom hates humans even my parents the king and queen. Oliver is a human and he looks so cute when he's wearing black. He likes emo clothes and stuff like that today he was wearing a black flannel, black spiked boots, black knee high socks, faded black denim cut off shorts and a black fedora. He had in light green contacts his normal eye color is a beautiful dark brown. He has on black snake bite piercings and a silver nose ring.

He's really pale, has a ton of freckles under his eyes and on his nose, and he has amazing long black hair. He also has really tiny ears and it's adorable.

Oliver's P.O.V

I walked closer to Haven and gave him a kiss and hugged him for a little bit then continued to walk to Starbucks. I opened the door and walked into Starbucks and ordered a Mocha with a lot of whipped cream. I waited a little bit for my order at a booth near the back I scrolled on Facebook for a little bit on my phone. The cashier smiled at me when my order was ready "Oli" she called I got up out of my seat and walked over to the counter and got my drink said "thank you" and paid for my drink then walked to the door and left. I started to walk over to Haven's house because his parents got home a few minutes ago.

Haven's P.O.V

Oliver got to my house around 5:00 and stayed till about 3:30am, we watched a few movies and he laid on my lap for a few hours then we went upstairs to take pictures and he jumped on my back while I was taking one.

Oliver's P.O.V

After taking some pictures with Haven at his house I started to walk home, it started to rain so I started running. I didn't want to get my clothes dirty or be late home. So I entered the house out of breath.

Oliver's P.O.V

I jumped into into the other window that Haven leaves open for family and friends and yelled Haven's name. He ran downstairs and hugged me. Then Haven's mom asked if we wanted anything while she was in there. "a bowl of ice cream please" I responded. Haven said "Me too" and She asked what flavor we wanted "pistachio" I said. Haven responded with "Peach" and She walked out with 3 bowls of ice cream and spoons. We walked into Haven's and sat on the bean bags. Haven turned on the tv and we watched a halloween movie and ate our ice cream while talking about school. After the movie we walked downstairs and she opened the door so I walked out the door and to Starbucks to go get another drink. I ordered the tigers blood for Haven because I knew he'd be here soon. I ordered a Matcha tea for me.

Haven's P.O.V

I flew out the door of Oliver's house and went to the mall to pick up some boots I ordered awhile ago. After I left the mall Oliver called me and told me to meet him there he ordered me tigers blood so I flew to Starbucks and opened the door. He saw me and ran over to give me the drink. I sipped it slowly and flew above him a little then I floated down more so I could rest my head on his. I was getting tired of flying around so we went to a booth. 

Oliver's P.O.V 

Shortly after we finished our drinks I started to walk home. I got home and took my shoes and socks off and laid down on my bed and got my laptop out and went to netflix.com and started scrolling through the christmas movies and TV shows. Mom called me downstairs because she just finished cooking some popcorn so I pressed stream to living room tv on my Netflix and ran downstairs to watch ELF with my mom and little sister.