chapter twelve

two weeks had past since the last encounter of the two boys, two weeks of jimin's fake plastered smile and two weeks of piled up excuses

you could say in this situation he was being overly dramatic and to put it rather frankly, that would be true.

however in sight of jimin's past, this wasn't just a stupid school rejection- this triggered memories the younger was working ever so hard to suppress. years of neglect from those who should care from him that were the result of his mistakes because if he didn't plead his mother to drive him to dance practice maybe, just maybe she would be alive.
and that was why this had taken such a time of him as for someone with PTSD the situation was in no way welcomed.

"oh i'm not hungry taehyung-ah" he replies to the grey head boy that had just offered the other his chocolate muffin from his lunch, once again.

raising an eyebrow, taehyung looks to jungkook, who was stuffing his bunny like cheeks with taehyungs now uneaten muffin. casting his gaze upwards to his hyungs when being nudged to pay attention. confused of the situation, jungkook just smiles as if asking what the hell was happening. the grey head's stern stare brings to an assurance of what he had wanted.

"or you c-can have my r-rice cake hyung?" his speech is lacking as he chews down the rest of the food, focusing his attention to jimin when awaiting his answer.

the blonde chuckles in order for his next words to appear more convincing "i'm good kookie" turning so he's in sight of taehyung, he continues "and honestly, my mum has been making big breakfasts for the mornings, i'm too full to eat during school"

jimin sighs in relief when his words had came across just as convincing for his now, regular actions to be brushed off.

the three boys chat until the bell sounds throughout the lunch hall, signalling the start of four period to be soon arriving. bringing them out of their daze, se jun- a friends in both taehyungs and jungooks physical education class- approaches the boys.

"wanna walk to class with?, kai left me" they tall boy asked as more of a statement due to his actions- pulling jungkook from his seat and taking the younger's backpack for himself to carry. taehyung watches the scene unfold whilst unconsciously throwing glares in se jun's direction.

jimin giggles at the sight before him whilst gathering his own belongings- his next lesson is dance, right across from the gym. walking together until they have no choice but to part, the blonde boy goes of to change for practise.

okay i didn't proof read this